An Old School Catholic Message Board

~*~The Dominican Nuns of the Heart of Jesus~*~

Chorusgirl

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='karin' date='May 28 2005, 01:03 PM'] Discerningsoul are you entering in lockport? [/quote]
I have there application and am getting my teeth done, saving money and tring to find a home for my horse.

However, Yes I hope to enter if all goes well by the end of the year.

m2thebizzax

Dear everyone,

Thankyou so much for all of your prayers. This is Marjorie's sister, Mary. She entered yesterday and looked absolutely beautiful. She looked just like a bride and she looked so happy. She couldn't stop smiling. Please continue to keep you in her prayers. I will be updating her xanga with some photos of her in the last few days.

Sincerely,

Mary

[quote name='m2thebizzax' date='May 30 2005, 10:38 AM'] Dear everyone,

Thankyou so much for all of your prayers. This is Marjorie's sister, Mary. She entered yesterday and looked absolutely beautiful. She looked just like a bride and she looked so happy. She couldn't stop smiling. Please continue to keep you in her prayers. I will be updating her xanga with some photos of her in the last few days.

Sincerely,

Mary [/quote]
What's her "xanga". I'm looking forward to the pictures!

ThyHolyLove

Mary, thank you for letting us know she got there okay! I know you and your family are going to miss her, but she'll be praying for you everyday! When are you allowed to visit her?

I talked to Sr. Mary Imelda this morning and she said this :
Ldominican: + J.M.J.D.: Hi! Marjorie is here! She entered yesterday after Holy Mass during the Solemn Second Vespers of Corpus Christi. She looks so beautiful and HAPPY! Right now, she is with Jesus in Choir making her first morning meditation from inside the cloister.

That was all I had time for, but I thought my fellow phatmassers would like to know :D

[quote name='m2thebizzax' date='May 30 2005, 10:33 PM'] We will be allowed regular visits. We haven't decided yet when we are going to make our visit. [/quote]
What lovely pictures! She looks SO HAPPY! :D Please post a few more!
My prayers for your parents as they adjust to not having their daughter home with them. As St. John Vianney said, "Miles melt before the tabernacle!" so I know that they will be even closer in Jesus! :drool:

I got so say Hi to marjorie today tee hee and she said hi back (actually she said hi first) ;) . Nothing more but I was pretty happy.
Discerning soul, how close to the end of the year? Because I will be there until mid november maybe if you came before then we could meet. Or is it more like the end end like december?

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='karin' date='May 31 2005, 01:24 PM'] I got so say Hi to marjorie today tee hee and she said hi back (actually she said hi first) ;) . Nothing more but I was pretty happy.
Discerning soul, how close to the end of the year? Because I will be there until mid november maybe if you came before then we could meet. Or is it more like the end end like december? [/quote]
I don't know, I still have to complete my application, get exams done, my teeth finished, find a home for the animals and raise the funds but I am hoping to have at least the application done by July.

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='karin' date='May 31 2005, 01:24 PM'] I got so say Hi to marjorie today tee hee and she said hi back (actually she said hi first) ;) . Nothing more but I was pretty happy.
Discerning soul, how close to the end of the year? Because I will be there until mid november maybe if you came before then we could meet. Or is it more like the end end like december? [/quote]
I don't know, I still have to complete my application, get exams done, my teeth finished, find a home for the animals and raise the funds but I am hoping to have at least the application done by July.

hhmm well you have my prayers with you for all that.

Guess what guys? Marjorie is no longer Marjorie she is Sister Marjorie she just be came a postulant this morning! Isnt that incredibly wonderful i am so excited for her. tee hee I got to say hi to her again lol that stuff makes me happy. I will try and figure out how to post som pictures of her in a minute. Sister Mary Imelda is e-mailing me some.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

m2thebizzax

I can post some.

Sincerely,

Mary
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/furgodwuerlivn2002/89477e5e.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/furgodwuerlivn2002/f666c095.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/furgodwuerlivn2002/550cb0e4.jpg[/img]