An Old School Catholic Message Board

What kind of a person do you think YOU'LL marry?

Josh Kroeger

well i would say that he has to be catholic, and like lots of kids, cause Jesus loved the little children, and if I get married, I want lots of kids. Fun personality, easy to talk to, likes (and doesnt get weired out by) silence. Isn't afraid of changes, however doesn't get bored with routine.

That would begin my list, however I don't even know if I will get married, God might be telling me I have a different calling...

Thy Geekdom Come

Sweet and kind, patient, compassionate, sometimes a little irritated, but easily comforted, light-hearted and young at heart, stubborn as a mule, and deeply passionate about God.

You want a wife who is "stubborn as a mule"?
I'm sure God will provide. :P

This post made my day. :rolling:

(I jest because I am... stubborn as a mule. I never imagined it as a desireable quality.)

Hmm....perfect guy....

Ideally, he'd be Catholic. He [i]must[/i] put God first; that is such a big thing for me. And he has to have a sense of humor.

I don't like to put many stipulations though, because every person is so unique and wonderful in their own way. :hippie:

I do know, however, that if I can find a guy that meets all the above criteria and can give great hugs in the bargain, then I've found my man. :cool:

1. hard-core catholic
2. funny
3. smart
4. kind
5. respectful
6. musical in some way, shape or form
7. down-to-earth

[quote name='Paladin D' date='Jun 22 2005, 06:38 PM']- She's a devout, faithful Catholic.
- Likes Star Wars.
THE END.
[right][snapback]619664[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

why am I not surprised......hahaha.