An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Think Kilroy's Ready

Lil Red

For everyone to descend on their house for Houston?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of course she's not ready.

Here's what will be happening to her house this week:

Thursday, 3am in the morning - 4 phatmass rappers (possibly 8) arrive in the middle of the night at Kilroy's house, waking up the baby and causing a general ruckus.

7am - after keeping Kilroy and Don John up all night, the 4 phatmass rappers (possibly 8) take showers and use all the hot water, forcing Don John to go to work smelling like a buffalo. The rappers leave around 7:30 to go to the conference.

10am - 2 more rappers arrive at Houston Hobby (including one priest), and meet the rest of the rappers at the conference.

Sometime Thurs evening - ALL the rappers go back to Kilroys house (at least 6, possibly 10). We will then proceed to have wrestling matches in the living room to determine who gets the good sleeping spots, although we've already decided that the priest gets the futon. If we sell any CDs on Thurs, we eat and Don John gets beer. If we don't sell any CDs, we don't eat and Don John gets no beer.

Friday morning, 7am - Fr Pontifex will say mass at Kilroy's house for everyone who is awake. The rappers leave after mass and take Fr to the airport.

Friday evening - all the rappers return to Kilroy's house, minus the priest. This is the night that we will truly wear out our welcome, making fun of Don John's kilt and making the little baby ninja cry by making silly faces.

Saturday morning - we leave.

Saturday night - we come back.

Sunday morning - we leave for good. Kilroy and Don John make an oath to never visit phatmass again, and promise each other to never volunteer for something like this for as long as they both shall live. Our visit causes months of therapy.

Aren't y'all happy!?!?

Of course she's not ready.

Here's what will be happening to her house this week:

Thursday, 3am in the morning - 4 phatmass rappers (possibly 8) arrive in the middle of the night at Kilroy's house, waking up the baby and causing a general ruckus.

7am - after keeping Kilroy and Don John up all night, the 4 phatmass rappers (possibly 8) take showers and use all the hot water, forcing Don John to go to work smelling like a buffalo. The rappers leave around 7:30 to go to the conference.

10am - 2 more rappers arrive at Houston Hobby (including one priest), and meet the rest of the rappers at the conference.

Sometime Thurs evening - ALL the rappers go back to Kilroys house (at least 6, possibly 10). We will then proceed to have wrestling matches in the living room to determine who gets the good sleeping spots, although we've already decided that the priest gets the futon. If we sell any CDs on Thurs, we eat and Don John gets beer. If we don't sell any CDs, we don't eat and Don John gets no beer.

Friday morning, 7am - Fr Pontifex will say mass at Kilroy's house for everyone who is awake. The rappers leave after mass and take Fr to the airport.

Friday evening - all the rappers return to Kilroy's house, minus the priest. This is the night that we will truly wear out our welcome, making fun of Don John's kilt and making the little baby ninja cry by making silly faces.

Saturday morning - we leave.

Saturday night - we come back.

Sunday morning - we leave for good. Kilroy and Don John make an oath to never visit phatmass again, and promise each other to never volunteer for something like this for as long as they both shall live. Our visit causes months of therapy.

Aren't y'all happy!?!?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: There's not ENOUGH of these smiley faces to tell you how hard I am laughing right now!!!!!! I'm laughing like a loon, my coworkers are wondering what's wrong with me, and I literally cannot stop laughing!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Kilroy the Ninja

YOU MEAN I HAVE TIL THURSDAY!!??!!!

YAAAAAYYAYAYAYAYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'll give me LOTS more time... and here I was thinking it was Wednesday.... (well Wednesday night sort of...)

We're more ready than we thought we'd be...

Yesterday was Bathroom Day. I finished painting the bathroom (except the ceiling sorry ya'll will just have to put up with the unpainted ceiling), and DJ installed the new towel ring and toilet paper holder (very important). And ya'll are even getting a new rug for the visit! (Nothing too good for my buds!) Today is Move-

Everything-Left-Into-The-Barn-Day. I've shipped the baby Ninja Crusader off to the sitter so I don't step on him and I'm fixin' to start piling up boxes by the barn. This is all stuff we need to store or get rid of.

Soooo, we're kinda of ready and kinda of not ready. There's your answer. And yeah, I'm excited. DJ's looking forward to good conversations. Baby Ninja Crusader loves attention. I think it's an all-around win situation.

Kilroy the Ninja

oh yeah and we still have tons of laundry to do. And I will bake a cake (I bake from scratch so thhhhhhtttppppttttt.) Oh yeah, don't have the little soaps, but cookies will be available....

littleflower+JMJ

hahaha that was SO FUNNY!

you go kilroy!!

we shall keep you and DJ in our prayers!

your doing your time, even though you've committed no crime...

:lol::lol: :lol:

What!? You don't have those little soaps like we get in the hotel!? Dude.

Oh--if y'all want, I can bring my new pizza pan and make my famous Chicago style, deep dish, sausage pizza.

CatholicAndFanatical

Hey Guys, sounds like your going to have alot of fun. Wish you all luck and prayers for this..especially you Kilroy..lol

hey Dust, a few people from my parish is going to be there representing Kokomo, Ind..I might send them to hunt you down and give you a shout out..I might even have them get a CD for me. YOu all should autograph the CD's you sell..ok, just mine :D

Just thought Id give you a heads up though.

Have fun

YOu all should autograph the CD's you sell..ok, just mine :D

dUSt, if I bring my cd, will you guys sign it? That way I can say, Yeah, I knew these guys before they were really rich and famous!

Oh, and did I mention that y'all get really cool new tan and brown t-shirts? hehehe

Cool? now dUSt, we already discussed that they were...............nm. :D

YOu all should autograph the CD's you sell..ok, just mine :D

Funny you should mention that.

We'll be having a little "handing out flyers" contest. Along with other stuff, the top three winners will get an autographed CD featuring all these autographs:

manCHILD (Mars ILL)

Flip (Point 5)

Merlin (Point 5)

Sean P (Point 5)

Fr Pontifex

inDouche

Damien

Dustin

Miko (mayd by GOD)

MC Just

Apollo

There's a limited supply, so I'll keep some for myself to give away in future phatmass contests too. ;)