An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Think Kilroy's Ready

Lil Red

For everyone to descend on their house for Houston?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sweet, btw, when do we get our flyers and stuff to hand out?  Remember I'm gonna win!!!!!

The flyers will be ready as soon as the phatmass booth opens on Thurs. So, get there ASAP and get your supply. Each person will have a different stamp on their flyers, and we'll count them all up and see who wins late Saturday afternoon.

Okay, but my plane doesn't get in Houston until 1:40pm on Thursday, and my group isn't getting to the Astrodome until 4:30pm. :( So I guess I'll have to work fast to catch up to jmjtina and flowery cuz they're getting there around noon. But I'll still win!!! Cuz they're only two people and I have a whole group to help me!!!! :)

No, we're leaving at noon, but won't get there till 5 almost 6pm. Even with all that time you STILL don't stand a chance! :P (and watch you win first prize!) :huh:

We're gonna play the CD over there, and see who wants to buy during the trip. So we have a LONG drive and we like hip-hop. B)

CatholicAndFanatical

im so jealous..Dust, dont forget to record it onto tape bro, for us people that cant make it there..

I'll gladly pay you Teusday for a phatmass tape today!

Kilroy the Ninja

Ok, quick Ninja-mommy break....

Just finished one room completely - yay!!! Now I'm going to freshen up the futon so it will be ready. I sure hope ya'll are bringing air mattresses or this could be interesting... hardwood floors and all...

After the futon I will resume carting boxes out for Don John to stow away. I know he lives for that sort of thing...

The best part of all this (besides getting to see everyone) is that I will have found the floor in this house. And that, is truly a miracle!

Say a prayer for me and request help from St. Jude!

Thanks!

Ninja out

:ph34r:

Kilroy, I too, have been cleaning my apartment like crazy! Isn't funny how you forget the color of your carpets/floors? I'm only cleaning cuz I know when I get home my hubby will have turned the place into a wreck again!!! I'll be gone 5 days after all - so I'm sure it'll be completely messy! Urgh!

Man, I so wanna be there.

No traveling in the 3rd trimester though.

Eat cake for me, and make extra fun of Don's kilt.  :P

ditto. :D

:(