dUSt Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 You mean none of you will get to see Point 5 Covenant perform? That stinks. They perform at 4pm.
CatholicAndFanatical Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 im so jealous..Dust, dont forget to record it onto tape bro, for us people that cant make it there.. I'll gladly pay you Teusday for a phatmass tape today!
Lil Red Posted November 10, 2003 Author Posted November 10, 2003 I'm still gonna win!! thpt! What do ya mean? I've got an hour headstart on you guys!! Ha ha!! The trophy is MINE!
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Ok, quick Ninja-mommy break.... Just finished one room completely - yay!!! Now I'm going to freshen up the futon so it will be ready. I sure hope ya'll are bringing air mattresses or this could be interesting... hardwood floors and all... After the futon I will resume carting boxes out for Don John to stow away. I know he lives for that sort of thing... The best part of all this (besides getting to see everyone) is that I will have found the floor in this house. And that, is truly a miracle! Say a prayer for me and request help from St. Jude! Thanks! Ninja out :ph34r:
Lil Red Posted November 10, 2003 Author Posted November 10, 2003 Kilroy, I too, have been cleaning my apartment like crazy! Isn't funny how you forget the color of your carpets/floors? I'm only cleaning cuz I know when I get home my hubby will have turned the place into a wreck again!!! I'll be gone 5 days after all - so I'm sure it'll be completely messy! Urgh!
VeraMaria Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 we have to wait until Vera's here - cuz she bakes the cakes! Thank you, Jess! You get a cupcake!
VeraMaria Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Man, I so wanna be there. No traveling in the 3rd trimester though. Eat cake for me, and make extra fun of Don's kilt. ditto. :D :(
Lil Red Posted November 10, 2003 Author Posted November 10, 2003 oohh, vera, i wish you could come!!!!! oh well. mabbe next time?
VeraMaria Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Fine, y'all get cupcakes....i felt bad about me and Jess pigging out on cupcakes alone ...so here.... :D
VeraMaria Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 oohh, vera, i wish you could come!!!!! oh well. mabbe next time? A girl can hope + dream, can't she?? :D you have to keep a detailed account for your phamily! and pics!! I know i've said this a 1, 000 times! :(
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Kilroy, I too, have been cleaning my apartment like crazy! Isn't funny how you forget the color of your carpets/floors? I'm only cleaning cuz I know when I get home my hubby will have turned the place into a wreck again!!! I'll be gone 5 days after all - so I'm sure it'll be completely messy! Urgh! lol Ditto that for me. I've been cleaning so Anna (aka, my Mama) and the crew can come stay with us this weekend for Adrienne's Baptism. I'm pretty well done, now I just have to KEEP it this clean until they come. :P
Carrie Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Funny you should mention that. We'll be having a little "handing out flyers" contest. Along with other stuff, the top three winners will get an autographed CD featuring all these autographs: manCHILD (Mars ILL) Flip (Point 5) Merlin (Point 5) Sean P (Point 5) Fr Pontifex inDouche Damien Dustin Miko (mayd by GOD) MC Just Apollo There's a limited supply, so I'll keep some for myself to give away in future phatmass contests too. Is that everybody's signature? That'd be cool...to have a cd where everyone on the cd signed it. An automatic collectible. ;)
dUSt Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Well, unfortunately, it'll be missing: Righteous B Fr Stan f.l.o.w. DJ 86 That is, unless I run into them before the conference.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Well, unfortunately, it'll be missing: Righteous B Fr Stan f.l.o.w. DJ 86 That is, unless I run into them before the conference. well start running. now :blink:
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 You mean none of you will get to see Point 5 Covenant perform? That stinks. They perform at 4pm. NO!!! i wanted to see P5C!! i really really really really really really (do you get my point?) wanted to see merlin and flip! this is so not fair...............
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Kilroy--do y'all have a DVD player? Well, we have a PS2 with the DVD remote... oh there's a DVD player on the pc, so does that count? And there was a YES to the deep dish pizza thing... and the beer! B) Tonight is Living Room night. My dad is flying in to spend the day with us (since he's back from Iraq), so tomorrow no cleaning. But Wednesday.... :blink:
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Ok, so San Antonio was fogged in this morning and my dad couldn't make the trip in his little Cesna So today has been declared.... Living Room Day. (Living Room Night didn't go over so well. In fact, it kinda petered out around 1:30 am) Tomorrow is General Clean Up and Laundry Day. And probably Grocery Night (probably need to stock up on snackity snacks...) Anyhoo, I was just taken a little break while the baby Ninja Crusader drifts off to a nap.... BACK TO WORK!! Ninja out. :ph34r:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now