An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Think Kilroy's Ready

Lil Red

For everyone to descend on their house for Houston?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GodsThespianChic

Man oh man, I wish I was going...but my buddy Katie is going and you guys gotta know I'm sendding her over to the booth with my money to buy things for me...now tell me, how much do I have to give her to buy me a cool~ness shirt and CD?!? Tell me quick so I can give it to her by tomorrow night!

Man oh man, I wish I was going...but my buddy Katie is going and you guys gotta know I'm sendding her over to the booth with my money to buy things for me...now tell me, how much do I have to give her to buy me a cool~ness shirt and CD?!? Tell me quick so I can give it to her by tomorrow night!

CDs will be $10

T-Shirts will be $15 (we'll have a new style and the old black style)

Hats will be $15

Mars ILL stickers are free.

GodsThespianChic

CDs will be $10

T-Shirts will be $15 (we'll have a new style and the old black style)

Hats will be $15

Mars ILL stickers are free.

Thank you SOOO much dUSt!!

What is the new style lookin like? Cuz jasJis hooked me up with an extra old school PM shirt last Sunday...so I'm thinkin I'm gonna tell Katie to get me the new one...but what does it look like so I know what to tell her?? Thanks again!

Kilroy the Ninja

This Ninja is going back to bed. I've earned it.

Today is Last Minute Day.

I'm finishing moving stuff to the barn. Sweeping, mopping, cleaning the bathroom, doing the dishes, baking cookies. That sort of thing. Probably going grocery shopping... any (reasonable) requests?

There's no need to get anything for us, as we plan on supplying our own food sources. You might want to pick up some of those little soaps though--hahaha.

Kilroy the Ninja

Ha! I currently have cookies in the oven baking for the "posse" when they show... I expect them within the hour... mmmmmm ..... fresh chocolate-chip cookies with walnut halves...mmmmmmm... made with real butter........ and, of course, ice-cold milk! I'm making myself hungry. Not to mention the house smells fabulous!