MC Just Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Ok That was so funny dust, Kilroy i'm sorry but my Airmatress has a really loud pump. I'll bring it anyways though, but darn that will be disturbing.
ryanmeyersmusic Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 righteous b is going to be at the conference... at least that's what bob rice told me
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Ok That was so funny dust, Kilroy i'm sorry but my Airmatress has a really loud pump. I'll bring it anyways though, but darn that will be disturbing. Not a problem. Babies go back to sleep.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Well, unfortunately, it'll be missing: Righteous B Fr Stan f.l.o.w. DJ 86 That is, unless I run into them before the conference. righteous b is going to be at the conference... at least that's what bob rice told me whoo hoo!! another phatmasser artist who can sign my cd!! ONE down......THREE more to go!! oh yeah!! we're making great progress!! :D :D :D :D
Lil Red Posted November 11, 2003 Author Posted November 11, 2003 Kilroy, ya know what makes laundry go faster? Take it all down to the laundromat and do it ALL at once. That way 7 loads are done about the same time and then you have time for other stuff!
GodsThespianChic Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Man oh man, I wish I was going...but my buddy Katie is going and you guys gotta know I'm sendding her over to the booth with my money to buy things for me...now tell me, how much do I have to give her to buy me a cool~ness shirt and CD?!? Tell me quick so I can give it to her by tomorrow night!
dUSt Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Man oh man, I wish I was going...but my buddy Katie is going and you guys gotta know I'm sendding her over to the booth with my money to buy things for me...now tell me, how much do I have to give her to buy me a cool~ness shirt and CD?!? Tell me quick so I can give it to her by tomorrow night! CDs will be $10 T-Shirts will be $15 (we'll have a new style and the old black style) Hats will be $15 Mars ILL stickers are free.
dUSt Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Kilroy. Can you record Survivor on Thurs night, so when we get home we can watch it? haha
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 yeah sure thing. I usually do anyways 'cause there's always something...
GodsThespianChic Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 CDs will be $10 T-Shirts will be $15 (we'll have a new style and the old black style) Hats will be $15 Mars ILL stickers are free. Thank you SOOO much dUSt!! What is the new style lookin like? Cuz jasJis hooked me up with an extra old school PM shirt last Sunday...so I'm thinkin I'm gonna tell Katie to get me the new one...but what does it look like so I know what to tell her?? Thanks again!
megrc Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Wait!!!!! What's going on here in Houston??????? I want to know too...Please?
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 haha its alitle late but check out http://www.disciplesnow.com/ncyc
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 This Ninja is going back to bed. I've earned it. Today is Last Minute Day. I'm finishing moving stuff to the barn. Sweeping, mopping, cleaning the bathroom, doing the dishes, baking cookies. That sort of thing. Probably going grocery shopping... any (reasonable) requests?
dUSt Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 There's no need to get anything for us, as we plan on supplying our own food sources. You might want to pick up some of those little soaps though--hahaha.
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Well I've sent dUSt the directions. May they have a safe trip and get here in one piece! And one peace!
jmjtina Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 Tonight is the night the posse should be there. Tommorrow we leave. Gotta get packing.....and get snacks! :lol:
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 Ha! I currently have cookies in the oven baking for the "posse" when they show... I expect them within the hour... mmmmmm ..... fresh chocolate-chip cookies with walnut halves...mmmmmmm... made with real butter........ and, of course, ice-cold milk! I'm making myself hungry. Not to mention the house smells fabulous!
jmjtina Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm your making me hungry!!!!! How's the weather looking like over there?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now