An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Think Kilroy's Ready

Lil Red

For everyone to descend on their house for Houston?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

oohh, vera, i wish you could come!!!!!  oh well.  mabbe next time?

:rolleyes:

A girl can hope + dream, can't she?? :D

you have to keep a detailed account for your phamily! and pics!! I know i've said this a 1, 000 times!

:(

IcePrincessKRS

Kilroy, I too, have been cleaning my apartment like crazy!  Isn't funny how you forget the color of your carpets/floors?  I'm only cleaning cuz I know when I get home my hubby will have turned the place into a wreck again!!!  I'll be gone 5 days after all - so I'm sure it'll be completely messy!  Urgh!

lol Ditto that for me. I've been cleaning so Anna (aka, my Mama) and the crew can come stay with us this weekend for Adrienne's Baptism. I'm pretty well done, now I just have to KEEP it this clean until they come. :P

Funny you should mention that.

We'll be having a little "handing out flyers" contest. Along with other stuff, the top three winners will get an autographed CD featuring all these autographs:

manCHILD (Mars ILL)

Flip (Point 5)

Merlin (Point 5)

Sean P (Point 5)

Fr Pontifex

inDouche

Damien

Dustin

Miko (mayd by GOD)

MC Just

Apollo

There's a limited supply, so I'll keep some for myself to give away in future phatmass contests too. ;)

Is that everybody's signature? That'd be cool...to have a cd where everyone on the cd signed it. An automatic collectible. ;)

littleflower+JMJ

Well, unfortunately, it'll be missing:

Righteous B

Fr Stan

f.l.o.w.

DJ 86

That is, unless I run into them before the conference.

well start running.

now :unsure: :blink:

littleflower+JMJ

You mean none of you will get to see Point 5 Covenant perform? That stinks. They perform at 4pm.

NO!!! i wanted to see P5C!! i really really really really really really (do you get my point?) wanted to see merlin and flip! :(

this is so not fair...............

:(:(

Kilroy the Ninja

Kilroy--do y'all have a DVD player?

Well, we have a PS2 with the DVD remote... oh there's a DVD player on the pc, so does that count?

And there was a YES to the deep dish pizza thing... and the beer! B)

Tonight is Living Room night. My dad is flying in to spend the day with us (since he's back from Iraq), so tomorrow no cleaning. But Wednesday.... :blink:

Kilroy the Ninja

Ok, so San Antonio was fogged in this morning and my dad couldn't make the trip in his little Cesna :(

So today has been declared.... Living Room Day. (Living Room Night didn't go over so well. In fact, it kinda petered out around 1:30 am)

Tomorrow is General Clean Up and Laundry Day. And probably Grocery Night (probably need to stock up on snackity snacks...)

Anyhoo, I was just taken a little break while the baby Ninja Crusader drifts off to a nap.... BACK TO WORK!!

Ninja out.

:ph34r:

Ok That was so funny dust, Kilroy i'm sorry but my Airmatress has a really loud pump. I'll bring it anyways though, but darn that will be disturbing.

Kilroy the Ninja

Ok That was so funny dust, Kilroy i'm sorry but my Airmatress has a really loud pump. I'll bring it anyways though, but darn that will be disturbing.

Not a problem. Babies go back to sleep.

littleflower+JMJ

Well, unfortunately, it'll be missing:

Righteous B

Fr Stan

f.l.o.w.

DJ 86

That is, unless I run into them before the conference.

righteous b is going to be at the conference...

at least that's what bob rice told me

whoo hoo!! another phatmasser artist who can sign my cd!!

ONE down......THREE more to go!! oh yeah!!

we're making great progress!!

:D :D :D :D

Kilroy, ya know what makes laundry go faster? Take it all down to the laundromat and do it ALL at once. That way 7 loads are done about the same time and then you have time for other stuff!