Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are pants the devil?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
:lol: [b][color=red]SKIRTS RULE[/color][/b]
Posted

[b][color=red]I RULE[/color][/b]

but you can't wear me.

Posted

[quote name='Aloysius' date='May 31 2005, 02:52 PM'] [b][color=red]I RULE[/color][/b]

but you can't wear me. [/quote]
:rolling:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='May 31 2005, 01:38 PM'] lol good luck with changing my mind on the opinion of pants. Micah can tell you as well as many others that I'm very very stubborn and I don't give up easily on something I believe in lol. [/quote]
Yeah...if you try to convince her of something, it takes at least 6 months...

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 31 2005, 01:54 PM'] Yeah...if you try to convince her of something, it takes at least 6 months... [/quote]
lol I will not yield on the pants issue lol

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='May 31 2005, 02:56 PM'] lol I will not yield on the pants issue lol [/quote]
Yeah, she was a little more flexible from the start on another issue...that's true...

Posted

im not reading 4 pages of discussion on pants

but

shorts are the way to go


kilts are cool too

*starts humming scottland the brave*

lil bull 04
Posted

i agree about kilts and shorts....shorts are good especially when its hot out.

Posted

i love pants!! lol on one of the retreats, with SEAS, the guys had to wear long skits, to bad i didnt see it :rolling:

Posted

actually, the new skirts at old navy look really nice...

Posted

Yeah, saw the commercial for those skirts and thought: that shouldn't make you want one, but it does.

JoannaBanana
Posted

I dont get it...Hmm......

Posted

[quote name='JoannaBanana' date='Jun 1 2005, 10:39 AM'] I dont get it...Hmm...... [/quote]
dont get what?

Posted

I want one of those skirts, Ive been looking for one of that style (long and ruffley) for ages.

Posted

[url="http://www.oldnavy.com/asp/Product.asp?wdid=200830&wpid=292246"]http://www.oldnavy.com/asp/Product.asp?wdi...830&wpid=292246[/url]
only i think one with a quieter pattern would be better

Posted

yeah, def a quieter pattern..yikes on that one!!!

Posted

hey! That's sorta what I'm looking for, dang, if they only had Old Navy in Nova Scotia. But um, the price is just a little high :mellow:

Posted

yes, yes it is :( yeah for thrift stores!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...