Tony Posted June 1, 2005 Posted June 1, 2005 how can pants be the devil? Pants are made out of faberic .. I suppose Pants could be satin with an I, but definatly not with an A
KizlarAgha Posted June 1, 2005 Author Posted June 1, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Jun 1 2005, 01:22 PM'] how can pants be the devil? Pants are made out of faberic .. I suppose Pants could be satin with an I, but definatly not with an A [/quote] oooooo...satin....
zealousrap Posted June 8, 2005 Posted June 8, 2005 more skin or leg shown isn't always what guys like more...some guys, believe it or not, some guys actually are attracted by a girls personality and inner beauty. For instance, there is a girl at my school who is drop dead gorgeous, but, because of her personality, and our differences in faith (or lack thereof) and immodest dressing, I could never date her...if she can't respect her own holy temple then how would my kids be raised??? Just my 2 cents
XIX Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 Guys who wouldn't date an immodestly dressed woman are still often tempted by them. I'm guessing you agree with that (and I totally agree with what you said) I just wanted to add that. Personally, pants don't bother me unless they are low cut and you can see her underwear. Not a bad idea for a woman in jeans to wear a belt. Also, uber-tight booty jeans are bad. And personally, I think long skirts are devastatingly cute.
CoffeeCatholic Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 ahem... Plether- definitely the devil. all others- it depends
iggyjoan Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 Are pants the devil? Yes that's exactly what they are. Or they are two long skirts sewed together at the top.
aprilvasquez Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 [quote name='KizlarAgha' post='601707' date='May 29 2005, 08:17 PM']Hooray! Me too. I haven't worn pants in ummm....two years I think.[/quote] Yeah! Real Women don't need to dress like men!
rachael Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 i love pants. i hate skirts and once in a blue moon i will wear a dress.
iggyjoan Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 [quote name='aprilvasquez' post='1377450' date='Sep 3 2007, 09:56 PM']Yeah! Real Women don't need to dress like men![/quote] ... I have nothing to say. ... Oh wait. If Real Women arn't supposed to wear pants.. yeah never mind I lost it.
franciscanheart Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 [quote name='rachael' post='1377455' date='Sep 3 2007, 10:02 PM']i love pants. i hate skirts and once in a blue moon i will wear a dress.[/quote] yeah but you're weird. silly... kidding. i wear pants.
rachael Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1377463' date='Sep 3 2007, 11:12 PM']yeah but you're weird. silly... kidding. i wear pants. [/quote]
iggyjoan Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 everybody wears pants. well not everybody. most people do tho. i think.
kateri05 Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 pants are not the devil, thats just silly. pants serve a very useful and practical function for many activities. that being sad, i'm personally not a huge pants fan. i wear pants maybe 2x a year. oh and i have a pair of gaucho pants that i wear when i havent shaved in a while and i'm running to the store or something i just like how skirts feel on me better. and they're cuter
Archaeology cat Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 It's trousers! Or maybe I've just been in the UK too long, but "pants"=underwear here. So yeah, pants are definitely not evil, and neither are trousers. I do love to wear my cute skirts when it's warm, but it's so windy in the winter here, I much prefer to put on some cords or a pair of jeans. And it's difficult to excavate wearing a skirt, but since I don't dig anymore, that's not much of an issue.
StColette Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 I love my jeans! And my dress pants. Working where I do makes it a little difficult not to wear pants. Considering I'm always up on a ladder or bending over a skirt would be rather troublesome for me. Plus I grew up on a farm, you wear jeans to work with cattle and sheep... not skirts or dresses. I don't mind dresses or skirts in fact I think they are very cute... I wear one to Church that or capris. But I love my jeans and so does Micah lol so I'm keepin them. If this gets into the part about the Bible where it says women should not wear men's clothing I have an answer. Mens pants are for men and womens pants are for women, therefore women aren't wearing mens clothing lol
cmotherofpirl Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 [quote name='aprilvasquez' post='1377450' date='Sep 3 2007, 11:56 PM']Yeah! Real Women don't need to dress like men![/quote] Excuse me? So yesterday when I was hanging a drain line from the second story gutter wearing jeans I suddenly had a sex change? O pleeeze! Lets see how much work you can get done fixing an old house if you were wearing a dress.
XIX Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 Well, wearing jeans =/= wearing guy jeans. If you wear something with flowers on it, nobody will accuse you of dressing like a man. That's just one example by the way...I'm not saying you have to dress with flowers. Also, it does vary across generations and cultures as far as what what kind of outfit is considered "feminine" and what is considered "masculine." No guy would be caught dead wearing anything that resembles Larry's Bird's basketball shorts from the 1980's.
Jaime Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 [quote name='XIX' post='1377658' date='Sep 4 2007, 10:14 AM']Also, it does vary across generations and cultures as far as what what kind of outfit is considered "feminine" and what is considered "masculine." No guy would be caught dead wearing anything that resembles Larry's Bird's basketball shorts from the 1980's.[/quote] *sheepishly removes his Larry Bird shorts*
Sojourner Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1377663' date='Sep 4 2007, 09:24 AM']*sheepishly removes his Larry Bird shorts*[/quote] you are really fixated on sheep these days ...
Recommended Posts