An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ford Motor Company Supports Homosexual Movement

ironmonk

[url="http://www.boycottford.com/"]http://www.boycottford.com/[/url]

Ford believes the effort to legalize homosexual marriage by the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) is so important that the company is giving GLAAD up to $1,000 for every Jaguar or Land Rover (both Ford products) purchased this year. Click on the link and go to the bottom of the ad and you can read about Ford's support for GLAAD. GLAAD is one of the nation's largest homosexual groups promoting homosexual marriage. Ford's donations will help GLAAD in their efforts. Read More

Ford's donations are not confined only to GLAAD. For years, Volvo has donated $500 to the Human Rights Campaign when a vehicle is purchased or leased. The fine copy at the bottom of the ad tells the reader about Volvo's donations to the Human Rights Campaign. Read More

Ford defines "family" to include homosexual and lesbian couples. In the 2005 Gay Pride Day in Ferndale, Michigan, Ford sponsored the "family area". On the website, the heading reads "The Family Area is Generously Sponsored by Ford." The Ford logo and name are included on the page. The Ford Motor Company Fund is funded by Ford Motor Company. Read More

Ford is promoting a new definition of family as being "people with modern values." Thomas Anderson, executive vice-president of Volvo Cars North America (a division of Ford Motor Company), said of their effort to target homosexuals and lesbians: "For us, it was very natural to address gay families. We're targeting people with modern day values. It's a value set and the Volvo-minded consumer is very diverse. 'Family' is much more than the traditional family." Read More

Ford gave more than $5000 to help sponsor the 2004 Motor City Pride Weekend. They will again help sponsor the event. This year it will include—among other things—a homosexual “commitment (marriage) ceremony”. When you click on this link, you can then click on “Commitment Ceremony” on the green bar to see the planned “homosexual Marriage”. Read More

Ford supports homosexual publications with ads, including sexually oriented ads. Click here to see one of the ads for Volvo.

Ford's support for the homosexual movement isn't limited to the U.S., but is international. Click Here to see scenes from the 2004 London Pride Parade sponsored by Ford. Click Here to see that Ford will be a sponsor for the 2005 London Pride Parade. Click here to see ads that ran in German newspapers and magazines. More Here.

Ford was the main sponsor of the London Mardi Gras event. Follow the link below to see some of the activity which Ford helped sponsor. Warning: Many will find these photos offensive. We include them only to show the type of activity Ford feels deserves their official sponsorship. Read More

Ford Motor executive praises the company’s support for the homosexual community. Ian McAllister, CBE, chairman and managing director, Ford Motor Company Limited, had this to say about Ford’s support for the homosexual community. “Ford has been supporting gay, lesbian and transgender events and charities for many years, and this year, Ford will be a main sponsor of the London Mardi Gras. We believe at Ford in helping a global society that is more open and tolerant, and one that values diversity. Our presence at the Mardi Gras underlines that philosophy.” Read More

Ford donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to homosexual groups to push the homosexual agenda. While it is nearly impossible to find the most recent gifts to homosexual groups, Corporate Patterns reports that at least since 1999 the company has been donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to homosexual groups. In 1999, Ford gave $200,000 to the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and $100,000 to the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Campaign.

Ford refused to give information on how much money they have given to homosexual groups in the past two years.

Unlike many corporations which give most of their donations to local groups to support projects in their local communities, Ford gives an inordinate amount to national liberal social causes. Read More

For those of us who live in Detroit, this is nothing new. We have known this for a long, long time.

Thy Geekdom Come

Funny, considering that the founder was a Nazi sympathizer...evil knows no enemies amongst itself...only common bedfellows it occasionally stabs in the back.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 31 2005, 07:32 AM'] Funny, considering that the founder was a Nazi sympathizer... [/quote]
I was going to say that! Would you quite posting what I'm thinking?

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='May 31 2005, 09:12 AM'] I was going to say that! Would you quite posting what I'm thinking? [/quote]
:( Sorry

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 31 2005, 08:13 AM'] :( Sorry [/quote]
I was going to say "Sorry"!!!

(grumbles to self)

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='hot stuff' date='May 31 2005, 09:15 AM'] I was going to say "Sorry"!!!

(grumbles to self) [/quote]
:angry: Now you're just making me mad!

Seriously, I'm laughing like a madman... :lol:

Okay, not really. :mellow:

Kilroy the Ninja

HA! I knew there was as a reason I didn't like Fords. Just couldn't put my finger on it...

Of course I really like the new Shelby Mustangs..... figures. Evil is pretty sometimes.

1337 k4th0l1x0r

Their cars smell of elderberries so much I don't even need another reason not to buy them.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='May 31 2005, 10:20 AM'] Their cars smell of elderberries so much I don't even need another reason not to buy them. [/quote]
[b]F[/b]ix [b]O[/b]r [b]R[/b]epair [b]D[/b]aily...

homeschoolmom

[b]F[/b]ound [b]O[/b]n [b]R[/b]oad [b]D[/b]ead

(fix and repair mean the same thing, silly :P )

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='May 31 2005, 10:27 AM'] [b]F[/b]ound [b]O[/b]n [b]R[/b]oad [b]D[/b]ead

(fix and repair mean the same thing, silly :P ) [/quote]
:lol:

Actually, we loaned our old Pontiac to my redneck cousins and once they wore it out, they stripped it and left it on the highway in Iowa. It was found on the road dead.

God bless rednecks. :wub:

FranciscanRocker25

there are plenty of 'em here in nc... just go to kannapolis, home of dale earnhardt. :rolleyes:

Nicole8223

Subaru supports Gays and Lesbians, too...and I am doing an internship for them!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHH!!!! It's the worst...but it is obvious God has put me here in the marketing department for a reason.

If only I would have known about this ahead of time...