jmjtina Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Jul 19 2005, 12:47 AM']lol sorry, that's Don John of Austria of Phatmass! :rotfl: [right][snapback]649355[/snapback][/right] [/quote] :crackup:
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 19, 2005 Author Posted July 19, 2005 I wonder what it would take to become a Knight of the Holy Sepulchre. I would ride through town pardoning all those on their way to execution, legitimize every bastard I met, raise my nose to the tax collectors, and finally ride into Church to pray without dismounting. Glorious! hehe
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 19, 2005 Author Posted July 19, 2005 [quote name='jmjtina' date='Jul 19 2005, 01:48 AM']Aw, you amaze me with your sidenote knowledge. man, do I have to drink to have your brain as well? oyes, seanito, long time no see. [right][snapback]649356[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm what some would call, a nerd. It's great to see you again Tina.. I heard you were sick. Are you better now? Is flowery alright?
jmjtina Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 19 2005, 12:52 AM']I'm what some would call, a nerd. [right][snapback]649359[/snapback][/right] [/quote] they were selling this shirt that flowery almost bought, it said, "I [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon12.gif[/img] NERDS" but she's a nerd too!
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 19, 2005 Author Posted July 19, 2005 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Jul 19 2005, 01:47 AM']lol sorry, that's Don John of Austria of Phatmass! :rotfl: [right][snapback]649355[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh my goodness, I feel like an idiot.. LOL!!! oh sheesh... hehe Don John (of Phatmass): I wasn't calling you a noble bastard child. I was talking about the other Don John of Austria..
jmjtina Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 19 2005, 01:23 AM']Oh my goodness, I feel like an idiot.. LOL!!! oh sheesh... hehe [right][snapback]649383[/snapback][/right] [/quote] the drink is now affecting your senses.
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 19, 2005 Author Posted July 19, 2005 [quote name='jmjtina' date='Jul 19 2005, 02:04 AM']they were selling this shirt that flowery almost bought, it said, "I [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon12.gif[/img] NERDS" but she's a nerd too! [right][snapback]649364[/snapback][/right] [/quote] If flowery's a nerd, I don't think there is even a word for what I am. A nerd cubed maybe.
jmjtina Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 19 2005, 01:23 AM']Oh my goodness, I feel like an idiot.. LOL!!! oh sheesh... hehe Don John (of Phatmass): I wasn't calling you a noble bastard child. I was talking about the other Don John of Austria.. [right][snapback]649383[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I am LAUGHING so hard right now. :rotfl: :crackup:
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 19, 2005 Author Posted July 19, 2005 The stupidest part is that I was entertaining the possibility that the historical Don John of Austria has some extant writings that somehow convinced Al that our drinking laws can be broken. Why is the hell would Don John of Austria have written on that subject. LOL
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 19, 2005 Author Posted July 19, 2005 [quote name='jmjtina' date='Jul 19 2005, 02:33 AM']:sleep: It is time. [right][snapback]649393[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Good night, and cheers!
homeschoolmom Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 [quote name='Quietfire' date='Jul 18 2005, 03:19 PM']Never had alcohol in the house until a few years ago....when you converted? hehe [right][snapback]648448[/snapback][/right] [/quote] well, no. More like when our doctor suggested that HSDad start upping his red wine intake about four years ago or so.
Maccabeus Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 (edited) 2 Thess 5:22 (Abstain from every form of evil) Edited July 19, 2005 by Maccabeus
franciscanheart Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 ive misplaced my lampshade. that or jennie took it. *looks around for jennie*
StColette Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 *hides the lampshade behind the couch and continues wearing the beer box hat*
franciscanheart Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 *spots jennie and charges her* JENNIE!! IVE BEEN LOOKING FORYOU YOU LITTLE STINKER!! COME HERE!!!!
franciscanheart Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 *starts throwing things at jennie* im gunna get you! just because im short doesnt mean im slow!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now