An Old School Catholic Message Board

Public Schools or Home Schools..

White Knight

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 20 2005, 06:40 AM']Wow... I think that this is such a broad question.... In fact, everytime it comes up I cringe... Are there some homeschools that are better than some public schools? Yes. Are there some public schools that are better than some homeschools? Yes. Are public schools in general better at some things than homeschools? Sure. Are homeschools better at some things than public schools? Yep.

So, there you go.
[right][snapback]650806[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Then why are you homeschooling?

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 5 2005, 08:42 AM']Then why are you homeschooling?
[right][snapback]672991[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Because I think that the things that homeschooling is better at are more important than the things that public schools are better at.

homeschooling. I have been to a boarding school and it was a vocational one so that was awesome. But, majority public scools nowadays are horrid. I would type up a really long post but uh, I can't right now.

What i can do, is show you my 8 page research report on the differences between homeschooling and public schooling. heh.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 5 2005, 06:18 AM']NO! That's the "homeschool's not the real world and public school is" defense...
[right][snapback]672910[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

oh. :( sorry :sadder: i'll make a note of it :unsure: