Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok, so for [b]everyone who has completed book 6[/b]: what do you think is the deal for book 7? still at hogwarts, harry himself is a horcrux, harry will die, ron will die, herminone will marry ron, dumbledore is coming back to life (please? :sadder: ) etc, etc and so forth. ps. if you haven't finished the book, don't read, this may contain spoilers!




ps. i know the other harry potter thread was closed for incharitable-ness and so if this somehow violates the mod's reasons for closing that thread, i sincerely apologize and have no problem with this thread being closed. that being said, if you were being nasty over in that thread, this thread is NOT A DEBATE ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT TO READ THE BOOKS, its simply for us sadly obsessed fans who are now desparetly waiting for the last book, hoping against hope dumbledore isn't really dead. :drool: or if he is, that somehow, he was right about snape ;)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I think Harry is a horcrux. Book one said that Voldemort left a piece of himself in Harry.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 21 2005, 01:11 AM']I think Harry is a horcrux.  Book one said that Voldemort left a piece of himself in Harry.
[right][snapback]652111[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
He need to check all the relics of Hogwart's founders

Posted

I think Harry has problems during one term and fails several of his classes, forcing him to take summer classes at a nearby junior school of wizardry. On top of that, he has financial problems due to gambling away his parents' inheritence. Therefore he has take out several loans which he has no hope of paying off anytime in his life.

Fidei Defensor
Posted

I think everyone will explode. the end.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jul 21 2005, 01:13 AM']He need to check all the relics of Hogwart's founders
[right][snapback]652114[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well, the sword of Godric Gryffindor can't very well be a horcrux.

I want to know who R.A.B. is.

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 21 2005, 12:16 AM']Well, the sword of Godric Gryffindor can't very well be a horcrux.

I want to know who R.A.B. is.
[right][snapback]652119[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Rats
Against
Beer

Posted

yea me too.... R.A.B..... someone suggested one of the blacks, sirius cousin or blah blah.

as for relics: they need to find ravenclaw something or other (or is it hufflepuff) and harry simply can't be one because then he would have to die to destroy the remaining piece of his soul and .... yea. that would kill the plot. not to mention, suicide = horribly bad so.... yea. i got nothing.

more theories please!! :cool:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='Jul 21 2005, 01:18 AM']Rats
Against
Beer
[right][snapback]652121[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Rebels Attacking Bases

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 21 2005, 12:21 AM']Rebels Attacking Bases
[right][snapback]652126[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Shhh... you're not supposed to mention the rebellion in earshot of the Empire.

How about Rank Arduous Body odors?

Edited by Old_Joe
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='Jul 21 2005, 01:22 AM']Shhh... you're not supposed to mention the rebellion in earshot of the Empire.

How about Rank Arduous Body odors?
[right][snapback]652129[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Posted

ummm.... so harry potter predictions? <<wags finger>>
















:P

argent_paladin
Posted

I think that Snape is really working for the goodies and he planned the Dumbledore death to gain the trust of Voldemort. Did you notice how he protected Harry? I think Dumbledore had to die so that Harry could become a man and go after Voldemort.
I think that Harry will either die or be totally transformed. I don't think that anyone will get married. I think that the three will work together to track down Voldemort.
Who will be the new headmaster? Who will be the new DA teacher? Will Ginny go with them? I think he will find out something new about his parents and there death. He will probably find a letter from Dumbledore.
I think that there is a high possibility that Harry has to sacrifice himself. I also think that Harry will either convert or kill Malfoy. My money's on converting him.

Posted

yea actually, malfoy might be savable... he was crying to mrytle about his whole predicament and, in the end, couldn't kill dumbledore. i'm hoping against hope on that one

argent_paladin
Posted

I fhink Dumbledore planned for Harry to see his death. Why else would he have frozen him? And how else could the greatest wizard in the world be disarmed by a student? And he had ten minutes to escape, either by broom or magic. Based on this, I think he saved a message for him, perhaps a Pensieve memory. But it must contain more information on the other Horcruxes and other things.
I think Harry will find many allies to help him and part of his growth will be to stop doing things on his own and to start becoming a leader.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

I think the bird [ I forget his name ] will bring Dumbledore back. He planned his death so that V will come out in the open, people would publicly take sides and then can be captured and put away.

Bill and Fleur will get married. :)

Posted

I think RAB is Sirius Blacks' brother, Regulus Black, and that the necklace is in Sirius' (now Harry's) house.

It is impossible that Harry is a Horcrux. For one, we see that the diary Horcrux was basically possessed, and had the ability to possess. Harry is not possessed by Voldemort. Two, Dumbledore said that Voldemort could not possess Harry (remember in book five) because of his ability to love - he could not stand being inside of his body, that Harry's loving nature mortally wounded Voldemort. Three, Voldemort is trying to kill Harry - he was furious when he found out the diary was destroyed, so why would he be trying to get rid of another one? Dumbledore said that Voldemort transferred some of his POWERS over to Harry, that he would CHOOSE him and MARK him and give him powers that he knows not. Dumbledore would have known if Harry was a Horcrux. Harry and Voldemort are linked, but Harry is not a carrier of Voldemort's soul. And fourthly, you make a Horcrux when you kill someone. We know that Voldemort meant to kill Harry, so when killing his parents, he could not have made Harry one then. The only other time Harry was near Voldemort when he killed was when Cedric was murdered. Cedric's murder was not planned and I do not think he made Harry a Horcrux then either.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jul 21 2005, 10:09 AM']I think the bird [ I forget his name ]  will bring Dumbledore back. He planned his death so that V will come out in the open, people would publicly take sides and then can be captured and put away.

Bill and Fleur will get married. :)
[right][snapback]652358[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

None can be brought back from the dead, can they?

Brother Adam
Posted

I predict Harry dies, Slitheran house takes over the school, Voldemort comes back and returns to power and no one lives happily ever after. Well Rowling did say she doesn't like happy endings.

Posted

I also think Dumbledore's murder was staged, and that Malfoy may turn good in the end.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...