Christie_M Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 [quote name='shortysportychick' date='Jul 22 2005, 10:41 AM']we should make a short ppl thread [right][snapback]654320[/snapback][/right] [/quote] happy now?!?! : short ppl!
Luthien Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 I count, Im 5'4''! Short people are...yeah we're pretty cool. So are tall people though.
mariology21 Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 How short is considered short?? I'm 5'4". I consider myself short. Especially since everyone in my family and all my friends are taller then me. Makes me sad. And it's funny. I went shopping with my sister tonight. She's 5'9.....we both tried on a sweater. Same exact sweater. It came to just below her hips. On me.....it came down past my butt. ~Jen
Christie_M Posted July 30, 2005 Author Posted July 30, 2005 (edited) ^^yeah, ther're cool too. my "park day" EVERYONE is tall!!! some of them are my BFFs. just a couple of girls are short....and are my friends too! Edited July 30, 2005 by Christie_M
shortysportychick Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 yesssssssss.................im 5'1" baby!!!!
Christie_M Posted July 30, 2005 Author Posted July 30, 2005 I'm an inch (to 2 inches...hehe) taller!!!-but still short.
Christie_M Posted July 30, 2005 Author Posted July 30, 2005 :bugeye: that's tall! my friend Matthew is 16 and is 6'4"! But you, and all the other tall ppl can talk here.
Christie_M Posted July 30, 2005 Author Posted July 30, 2005 aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I have 777 posts!!! 7 is my fav number!!! that's like, lucky!!!
zabbazooey Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 I'm 5'1'' and a HALF. That half inch is VERY important when you're short.
Christie_M Posted July 30, 2005 Author Posted July 30, 2005 yes! ofcours it is!!! but not when you don't know wheter you're 5'2" or 5'3" lol
Dudette Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 I'm 5'7" and WANT TO GET 1 MORE INCH!!!! haha ok yes, short people are cool, even though I'm not short.
FranciscanRocker25 Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 i'm 5'4 and a half. i'm the shortest in my family... my sisters are 5'6 and 5'11, my older brother is 6'2 and my little brothers are gonna be tall. i can already tell. theres just no hope for me.
mariology21 Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 The other day I had the hiccups. I've gotten them quite a bit lately. At work they told me that hiccups mean you're growing. ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!! Maybe I'm still growing!!!! (It's a long shot and I think I'm past the growing stage.....but it makes me happy to think maybe I'll reach 5'5". Although I'll probably just start shrinking next) ~Jen
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 im 5'2''!! hahaha exactlye ONE INCH taller than my older sister who happens to be 5 years older than me!! woot woot!! its just sad beceause my little bro's are passing me...its not fair!! hahaha
shortysportychick Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 [quote name='PERSONWITHADOG' date='Jul 30 2005, 01:16 PM']5' 7" and a half [right][snapback]665351[/snapback][/right] [/quote] r u serious??!!
Christie_M Posted July 31, 2005 Author Posted July 31, 2005 [quote name='mariology21' date='Jul 30 2005, 07:55 AM']The other day I had the hiccups. I've gotten them quite a bit lately. At work they told me that hiccups mean you're growing. ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!! Maybe I'm still growing!!!! (It's a long shot and I think I'm past the growing stage.....but it makes me happy to think maybe I'll reach 5'5". Although I'll probably just start shrinking next) ~Jen [right][snapback]665158[/snapback][/right] [/quote] well maybe you ARE growing!! but just not taller. you see, even if you STOP growing, your hands and feet STILL grow! weird, isn't it? btw, thanks PWTD!!! I was just looking for this page!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now