jp2_rules Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 20 before too long.....but you always seem to think i'm younger than i am..
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Author Posted August 6, 2005 yeah, I do. I thought you were 16 or so! lol
jp2_rules Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 ouch, ouch ouch...ppl who [i]see[/i] me think i'm 16...but you've never seen me....do i act that young??
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Author Posted August 6, 2005 (edited) afread so! lol I look 12 when ppl see me. lol Edited August 6, 2005 by Christie_M
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Author Posted August 6, 2005 hahahahah!!! lol I figured it out when you said that your cousin or bro was 16 but it didn't help much..
jp2_rules Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 don't sweat it, christie.....i don't care...it's just funny
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Author Posted August 6, 2005 on your profile, I didn't know you were on Myspace?
jp2_rules Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 although, for the record, even if it was today, i still don't really look 20...
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Author Posted August 6, 2005 I don't have myspace, otherwise I would have IM and a cell phone! lol
jp2_rules Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 huh?? i have all 3...but you don't [i]need[/i] all 3..
jp2_rules Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 lol, and what more do you need??...and this thread has been hijacked...so back to short ppl...lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now