Christie_M Posted July 31, 2005 Author Posted July 31, 2005 thanks...I thought YOU were new, though lol!!!!!
SRMartin15 Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 [quote name='PERSONWITHADOG' date='Jul 30 2005, 02:16 PM']5' 7" and a half [right][snapback]665351[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Same here and depending on the day ill either round up or down so today ill say 5'7" because thats short for a guy, and this is a short ppl thread haha God Bless, Sean
PERSONWITHADOG Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 when i am fully grown i will be taller then my dad
Christie_M Posted July 31, 2005 Author Posted July 31, 2005 [quote name='PERSONWITHADOG' date='Jul 31 2005, 07:41 AM']been here since 04 [right][snapback]666118[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I know.... 5'7" is my Dad's hight, and 5'0-1" is my Mom....I'm 5'3"ish no oneder I'm short!
SRMartin15 Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 See im done growing im 20. Dont tell anyone im in here hahaha God Bless, Sean
SRMartin15 Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 occasionally i will, i think its great stuff God Bless, Sean
Christie_M Posted July 31, 2005 Author Posted July 31, 2005 oh, bc of Springfield, MA.lol I thought it wasn't real! lol
Christie_M Posted August 1, 2005 Author Posted August 1, 2005 you're in the tall ppl and short ppl thread!!! I think that's tall though!!
Didacus Posted August 1, 2005 Posted August 1, 2005 Actually, at 6'1" I am the shortest amongst my brothers. I am also the lightess by about 50 pounds, but that's for another thread.
shortysportychick Posted August 2, 2005 Posted August 2, 2005 man if y'all think that is short than i must be a hobbit!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now