RC_ Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I'm about 5'7" standing...I loose about a foot in the chair.
reelguy227 Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Im a guy,Im 5'6 and proud of it . Would like to be 5'9 ,which is the average height of an 18 year old man ,but who knows if that will ever happen.
shortysportychick Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 i thought this was the SHORT ppl thread!!!
Christie_M Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 doesn't mean tall ppl can't come here. lol I'm 5'2-5'3".....I'm short. lol
Sarah_JC Posted August 16, 2005 Posted August 16, 2005 5 feet. On the line. I danced with a man who was at least a foot and a few inches taller than me. I unintentionally put my hand on his waist instead of his shoulder. I seemed more comfortable that way.
Christie_M Posted August 16, 2005 Author Posted August 16, 2005 (edited) lol I had to dance with a friend (he's 6'4") and I couldn't really reach his sholder. lol so my hand was falling asleep. Edited August 16, 2005 by Christie_M
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 haha that is hilarious! thankfully all the few dance partners i had were not that tall.....
Christie_M Posted August 18, 2005 Author Posted August 18, 2005 everyone I know is tall! lol I go to a park group for Catholic Homeschoolers, so just about everyone is related! So of course everyone is going to be tall. Only a few ppl are short, like me! lol
heavenseeker Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 i dont think i'm short but i do think short ppl are cool
SRMartin15 Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 Short people rock... like i said before 5-7 is pretty short for a guy God Bless, Sean
shortysportychick Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 omg when i danced with my friend adam at this dance, we had to swing dance and at one part we had to like do that thing where you go over each others heads and slide and i couldnt make it over his head so he had to crouch down so that i could........i was sooo embarrassed!!
shortysportychick Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 omg!!! im sooooo happy!!!! i guested for this soccer team and they were like all two yrs older than me so therefore we played a team that was two yrs older than me and i wasnt that short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does the funky chicken*
ilovechrist Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 well i'm 6'0 and rising... i guess i don't belong here. *walks away quietly*
Christie_M Posted August 22, 2005 Author Posted August 22, 2005 you can still post here there's also the tall ppl thread! lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now