sidemunch88 Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 kill tom jk but what ever kill him he is not short
Christie_M Posted September 22, 2005 Author Posted September 22, 2005 seems that more ppl are short then tall. jk welcome....umm...what's your name sidmunch88?lol ~Christie
sidemunch88 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Sep 22 2005, 12:41 AM']seems that more ppl are short then tall. jk welcome....umm...what's your name sidmunch88?lol ~Christie [right][snapback]733580[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hi i am matt but you can call me mart
CrossCuT Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 [color=330000]Thats always nice to know [/color]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 I think I grew like 1/4 of an inch! :
ardillacid Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 I am short becuase all the guys in my family are taller so i can post in the short ppl thread
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 I guess thats a logical answer...
sidemunch88 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 um tum you are like 2 heads taller than jen and like 1 head taller than me so you are not short sorry
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 Yeah, Tom is 1 foot taller than me... I don't think I'm close to his chest when I stand straight.
sidemunch88 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 that is very funny cuz tom is a giant and he is on the short people thred
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 (edited) It is...that makes my life!!! Tom's just trying to get posts... Edited September 22, 2005 by Proud2BCatholic139
sidemunch88 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 that is cool then because i do the same thing yeah
sidemunch88 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 hahaah some one finnaly got it through there head that that reminds me of sausage
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 I see 7th graders in my school and they seem 3 feet tall.
CrossCuT Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 The freshman this year are 3 feet tall here. Its pretty funny!
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 i am not short... i guess this is the worng thread for me!! :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now