Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK, i know, i know, im totally copying the short people by doing a tall ppl thread but o well lol :D:
sooooo if your tall....post here.....ill start,
im 6'0 almost 6'1 so i count
go tall people.... :banana: ....o ya


-CHRIS

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

i am like 5' 8'' and a half

Posted

umm....I'm the second tallest of my friends! lol

Posted

I know, isn't it? lol

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

i am taller then this kid that is three years older then me

Posted

most of my friends, we're about the same age+/- a year or so, and we're about the same hight!! but I feel taler sometimes.

Posted

umm.."ompa lompa, dopati do..."

Posted

6'4" plus . . . depending on how tall my hair is feeling

Posted
:hijack:

Short people are cooler than tall people!! :P:

:hijack:
justin165243
Posted

i am 13 years old and a little over 5'9

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I'm 6'3" so I suppose I'm tall. :)

Yesterday I was walking into a store and this guy came up to me, he was around 40 and probably like 5'5", he looked at me and said, "I wanna be tall like you when I grow up". That was kind of weird. haha

Posted

I'm 17 years old and I'm 5'1''

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Jul 31 2005, 02:53 PM']I'm 17 years old and I'm 5'1''
[right][snapback]666383[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
neat. :)

Posted

I wish I was a little bit taller. It would make it a heck of a lot easier to buy pants!!

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Jul 31 2005, 02:57 PM']I wish I was a little bit taller. It would make it a heck of a lot easier to buy pants!!
[right][snapback]666387[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
LOL, I can relate to that. :)

Posted

turning 16 and I'm 5'7"

I really want to be 5'8"

Posted

I just wanna be 5'3'' so I can fit into petite pant sizes :lol:

Posted

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Jul 31 2005, 02:53 PM']I'm 17 years old and I'm 5'1''
[right][snapback]666383[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


my older brother is 17 and hes only lk 5'6 and im almost 6'1 and im 2 yrs younger!!


-Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...