Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Jul 31 2005, 02:46 PM']I just wanna be 5'3'' so I can fit into petite pant sizes :lol:
[right][snapback]666416[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It's not that easy, TRUST ME!!

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

my problem is that when I find pants that are long enough the waist is usually too big. Maybe I just need to drink more beer so I can get the figure I've always wanted. hehe

Posted

the higt is fine, it's just the waist that is the problem...they're too small!!

Posted

im 17 and like 6'2

i bet mostly guys post on this one

Posted

haha i bet your probably right

-Chris

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

6'9 in the house what what!

Posted

WOW, we should just stop the thread there....nobody's gunna top that hahaha....DUDE YOUR TALL!!! lol

-CHRIS

Posted

hey! you got an avetar!! awsome!!!

Posted

it took a few days...but i found out how to lol haha :D:

-Chris

Posted

there are too many Chris(s) here. :P:

Posted

no. just one original!!!lol

sarcasmguy126
Posted

im tall...but i dunno how tall!

Posted

then you've got a problem.

Posted (edited)

6feet 1 inch tall.

Nothing like greeting your short friends in the morning and commenting on the top of their heads!


"well hello there, the top of your turnban looks very nice this morning" :turban:

Edited by Didacus
Posted

haha!!lol I had to dance with one of my friends to pass a test to see if I knew the dance (ballroom dancing) he's 6'4". so I couldn't look at his face!! My neck hert after that..

Posted

Tony, how tall are you?

LiL Kat Said
Posted

i'm taller than all my friends which isn't cool but oh well, they should grow.

and i'm not that tall i wish i was taller though! I'm 5'9" but my brother is 6'3" <_< lucky....





:pirate: Kathleen

Posted

well, he's a guy and guys are tall. girls are....around there. :D: you're pretty tall though. you could have been shorter!!!

LiL Kat Said
Posted

i like being tall!! :)

Posted

I like being short...most of the time; because my mom says that what I lack in hight, I make up for in cuteness!!!! ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...