shortysportychick Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 i live next door to a pro basketball player whos almost 7 ft
CD2008 Posted August 4, 2005 Author Posted August 4, 2005 the weathers awesome up her haha how bout wayyy down there? -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 ouch. no jk It's ok I guess. lol yay!! some one to talk to!!! ~Christie
Soccer 15 SWC Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Im tall enough too see across the hall at my school.(Very rare may I add) But don't forget those short people. They have the ability not to be in the way at the movies.
Moosey Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 I dont like being as tall as I am because people just notice how tall I am and dont look at my personality. All the short kids get the cute label and all I get is 'gee shes tall'.
Moosey Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 [quote name='shortysportychick' date='Aug 4 2005, 03:56 PM'] im sry [right][snapback]671916[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Dont worry about it I just want people to look at my mind before they look at my size.
Christie_M Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 I can't really see your mind.....I can see your avetar though!!lol
Moosey Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Lol silly girl, you need to get to know me is what I mean!
Soccer 15 SWC Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 Sometimes I feel like im the only guy in these forums.
Christie_M Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='Moosey' date='Aug 4 2005, 12:25 PM']I dont like being as tall as I am because people just notice how tall I am and dont look at my personality. All the short kids get the cute label and all I get is 'gee shes tall'. [right][snapback]671879[/snapback][/right] [/quote] not really...I got stuck with "Giggles" b/c of the way I laugh... But in Volleyball I got "Killer Server" b/c I keeped serving really good and not missing anyone! and I think I hit a couple of ppl. lol I'm like the only one that comes here...this is Chris's thread. ~Christie
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 5 2005, 10:19 AM']not really...I got stuck with "Giggles" b/c of the way I laugh... But in Volleyball I got "Killer Server" b/c I keeped serving really good and not missing anyone! and I think I hit a couple of ppl. lol I'm like the only one that comes here...this is Chris's thread. ~Christie [right][snapback]673124[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i get stared at and mistaken for fourteen
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now