Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

i get mistaken for 17, but my older brother gets mistaken for 13....weird.

-Chris

Posted

I think it's odd to get mistaken for an age so young, but when I get older I'm ganna be wishing to look younger. lol

~Christie

Posted
:mellow:

tall ppl are....tall

~Christie
Posted

I get mistaken for 21 :mellow:

Posted

i'm 5'8" :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 31 2005, 02:53 PM']I'm 6'3" so I suppose I'm tall. :)

Yesterday I was walking into a store and this guy came up to me, he was around 40 and probably like 5'5", he looked at me and said, "I wanna be tall like you when I grow up". That was kind of weird. haha
[right][snapback]666381[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That sounds like something I would say. :mellow:

Posted

I'm 5 7 and honestly this is not thAt tall but every time i go to mass there is only like ONE other person taller than me-- it gets so distracting i feel like a giant cause i see over everyone else's heads!!!!!

Posted

lol sometimes I have to move in Mass 'cause I can't see over ppl. lol

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

any other tall ppl?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...