Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

do you have AIM???
-Chris

Posted
:mellow: ok, I knew that was comming, why did I ask?

~Christie
Posted

they just yelled at me. gotta go!!

~Christie

Posted

BYE!!!
~Christie

Posted

anyone here????

-Chris

Posted

woo-hoo!! I just got on!!!

~Christie

Posted

lol me too haha

-Chris

Posted

[quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 5 2005, 11:54 PM']do you have AIM???
-Chris
[right][snapback]674783[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
didn't see this post...no I don't :( I wish I did though. My dad dousn't like it b/c he doesn't want ppl to know when someone is on the comp.

~Christie

Posted

lol it doesnt work like that but thats cool
so watsup

-Chris

Posted

we washed the dogs today...and cleaned the yard.

oh! and I'm on the comp lolicoster

~Christie

Posted

hello?
I still haven't got my pic yet *sad*

~Christie

Posted

sorry lol
my mom had to get on

-Chris

Posted

haha lol! bills?

~Christie

Posted

lol nope she just wanted to chk sumthin, my dad does allllll the bills lol
i get my reallllly bad math skills from my mom so neither of us could be trusted doing bills lol
-Chris

Posted (edited)

lol my mom does the bills, she's good at math-so is my dad. I like science better. :D:
what about you?

~Christie

Edited by Christie_M
Posted

lol wow ummmm probably history cause my teacher rocks and im good at it and im kinda into political science stuff so that helps

-Chris

Posted
:cool: I like all of my studies. I'm not really bad at them exceped for math! but if I messup, my perants are there and I get back on track. 98% is my avrage score! lol

~Christie
Posted

awesome!!! lol i cant ever get math

-Chris

Posted

sometimes I have a brain block, but then they explan it to me and I go off again...sometimes a little slow. lol I'm glad I'm homeschooled ^_^
what's your avrage score?

~Christie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...