Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 the first time was when you posted that you highjacked your thread (I was going to copy the first post) then you put up your pic in your profile. and NOW you asked about my pic! I asked my friend at the beach if she could take a picture of me to put it up! but it's ok, I'm usta this stuff. ~Christie
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 when ever my friend -mails it to me! I think I look 12 in it though ~Christie
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 when are you going to put up another one? ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 6, 2005 Author Posted August 6, 2005 when i can take a recent pic of myself haha -Chris
CD2008 Posted August 6, 2005 Author Posted August 6, 2005 lol i do but its annoying to hook up ill try to put one up tonite though lol -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 cool!!!! brb have to say hi to my uncles shouldn't take more then 5 minutes at the most ~Christie
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 (edited) I got to log out now...my parents, ~Christie Edited August 6, 2005 by Christie_M
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 no no, it's ok...it IS your pic your forhead and chin were missing. lol maybe tomarrow? ~Chrsitie
CD2008 Posted August 6, 2005 Author Posted August 6, 2005 no i know i hated that one too but it was the only one i could email myself right now tomorrow lol sorry -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 well, yeah....I'm just sort of waiting till I get yelled at! POST FASTER!!! lol ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 6, 2005 Author Posted August 6, 2005 sorry lol im thinking bout sumthin lol -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 I think my dad is going to tell me to get of right now 'cause my heart is pounding! let me help: what is your favorite color? ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 6, 2005 Author Posted August 6, 2005 what does that have to do w/ nething lol hahaha blue probably -Chris
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now