CD2008 Posted August 4, 2005 Author Posted August 4, 2005 when do i chang lk title from newbie??? -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 (edited) [quote]What are all the groups about? The ranking underneath your avatar changes as your post count increases: Lurker- Under 50 posts Newbie- 50 posts Peep- 250 posts Alien- 450 posts Super Alien- 750 posts PM Pham- 1550 posts Once you reach 3150 posts, you can change your own title.[/quote] opqrs... Edited August 4, 2005 by Christie_M
CD2008 Posted August 4, 2005 Author Posted August 4, 2005 tuvw...i got a ways to go b4 the next one lol -Chris
CD2008 Posted August 4, 2005 Author Posted August 4, 2005 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lol a few more left lol -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 (edited) I'm looking at a satilite photo of my house...scary. ~Christie Edited August 4, 2005 by Christie_M
Christie_M Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 and this isn't a military satilte...it's comercial!!! ~Christie It's on google earth i think...
Christie_M Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 yeah...I don't like....I don't know. I like Karate and stuff---AND ballet and Irish dance! ~Christie
Christie_M Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 yeah...I don't like....I don't know. I like Karate and stuff---AND ballet and Irish dance! ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 4, 2005 Author Posted August 4, 2005 ok good lol i have to go though cause my bro is gettin annoying and tryin to take thelaptop o well lol u can check my profile and email me if ur reeeeallly bored ill check it once more b4 i go to bed talk to u tom orrow nite!! God Bless -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 good night and Mary Protect! ~Christie my e-addy should be there too...somewhere.
Christie_M Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 "We all live in a yellow submarin, yellow submarine, yellow submarine..." ~Christie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now