CD2008 Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 5 2005, 01:41 PM']that's cool I can only go on Sunday. Why did you take your pic of your profile? ~Christie [right][snapback]673579[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol because its kinda old and i dont really like it, it was just the only one i had on my comp of me lol but than i decided it looked retarded so i took it off lol -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 (edited) it didn't look retarded! lol picture don't like me ~Christie Edited August 5, 2005 by Christie_M
CD2008 Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 whats that last part mean lol?? and ya it was a stupid pic of me lol -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 I ment like digital cameras make me look realy bad! My Grandperants brought some pics (from New Years) and one of them is with my Tia Gloria, my grandmother, and it looks ok! for once. lol ------------------------------- It was a nice pic! even my little sisters said so. they keep waching me. lol ~Christie
Christie_M Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 The star on your avetar looks like its opening a door or something lol ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 lol hahaha....ya its opening the door to my house lol -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 then your house must be shaped funny! lol did you notice that you're a Newbie? ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 yup i did....my house is shaped like texas lol do you speak spanish? -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 of cores! I'm Mexican! I don't look it though lol ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 5 2005, 02:11 PM']of cores! I'm Mexican! I don't look it though lol ~Christie [right][snapback]673695[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hahaha, how was i supposed to know lol -Chris
CD2008 Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 5 2005, 02:14 PM']que? ~Christie [right][snapback]673708[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i meant how was i supposed to know you were mexican lol -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 well, It's not like you can see me. lol + you wouldn't be able to tell uless I spoke It! ppl look like this when I do. "You speak Spanish??" ~Christie
Christie_M Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 nooo!!! my dad is going to be here in half an hour..he is going to take us to Beach Days!! I don't like going to the beach 1 'cause I don't have a suite 2 I get really sunburned!! ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 5 2005, 02:21 PM']nooo!!! my dad is going to be here in half an hour..he is going to take us to Beach Days!! I don't like going to the beach 1 'cause I don't have a suite 2 I get really sunburned!! ~Christie [right][snapback]673733[/snapback][/right] [/quote] WHAT!!!! i love the beach lol!!!!
Christie_M Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 I like the beach, but I have issuse with the sun. lol ~Christie
Christie_M Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 I have SPF 50! I doesn't do much good. I not only burn, but I tan too! not a good mixture. lol ~Christie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now