An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Rock Band

CD2008

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 4 2005, 03:59 PM']Hello? I keep missing you!
[right][snapback]672162[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

back for a few minutes, ne1 still in here????

-Chris

kaidoh...the one with the red eyes..Alena is lifeteenchick527, 572...something. lol

did you get up early this morning?

~Christie

oh good. I got up at 6:30 and turned my alorm off....then I went back to sleep. at 8, my alarm went off again and I'm like, "AAHHH!!!! I tottaly forgot!!"
then I went to sleep again. lol Mom called and said that Dad was going to ba late for a Dr. apoint ment and I got up...

~Christie

hahaha lol....i woke up at like 8 than went back to sleep until i had to get up at 10:45 cause i have this thing about sleeping past 11....i hate it cause its like i wasted half my day....than went to noon mass than ate and had to go to the mall now im waiting to go to drivers ed till lk 8:30
yup thats my day haha

-Chris

I can never sleep past 10am! I don't know why...:mellow: even if I go to sleep at 3am, I just can't!

what happens if you don't get 8 hours of sleep a day for a hole week?

~Christie

my max hours of sleep during school is about 6-7 so i dont usually sleep 8 a week...and nothings hapened to me yet lol ha

-Chris

ok..lol I thought you start to see things. but maybe that coagulated milk cake dancing on the plate was my imagination. lol

~Christie

lol haha...actually i went on a ski trip w/ my high skool last year and i was awake for probably 34 hours straight...ill never do it again....u feel lk an idiot haha

-Chris

I was at a sleep over with a friend and we talked and talked and talked-(I wanted to go to sleep bacaues we had a performence the next day at 10am.) but I just couldn't! one of my sisters stayed up till 6am talking to her friend!(one of my friends 7 sisters)
It was fun.

~Christie