Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

have you thrown your self into the gole to score? lol

Posted

lol nope havent done that yet...i bounced one off the boards from about 30 feet out and scored though lol

-Chris

Posted

k well i gtg ill probably be back on later though
bye!

-Chris

Posted

thanx

oh yeah.
~Christie
~Christie

~Christie

Posted

[quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 3 2005, 10:01 PM']k well i gtg ill probably be back on later though
bye!

-Chris
[right][snapback]671032[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
ok...I'll be on at 7am NOT 6am lol my time

Posted

i probably wont be up at 5am my time lol
so talk to u later or tomorrow....not sure yet..it depends on weather i can use my bros laptop
bye bye
-Chris

Posted

oh...but I think 7 is 9 there. WHATEVER!! oh no!! I wont be on tomarrow!!! my dad is going out to a car cruise where you see old cars.
~Christie

Posted

lol sry imm wayy off ur right it is

-Chris
(by the way im back on now lol)

Posted (edited)

I noticed you're back!! lol

what you'd do?

~Christie

Edited by Christie_M
Posted

well i went and said prayers w/ my family than went and played guitar for a while lol

now im here lol

-Chris

Posted (edited)

what did you play?

~Christie

Edited by Christie_M
Posted

lol probably sumthin u never heard of but i played a red hot chli peppers song called under the bridge lol

-Chris

Posted

I've heard of them but don't know their songs...so you're right.lol :D:

You're almost at 100! yay!!!

~Christie

haha! I didn't forget!!

Posted

o i forgot aboutt it lol ya hahaa

-Chris

Posted

you have 8 left!

~Christie

Posted

lol yay ill keep going

-Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...