Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 4 2005, 03:59 PM']Hello? I keep missing you!
[right][snapback]672162[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

back for a few minutes, ne1 still in here????

-Chris

Posted

Alena was...Tony was...I am...lol

~Christie

Posted

cool! lol
whos tony?

-Chris

Posted

kaidoh...the one with the red eyes..Alena is lifeteenchick527, 572...something. lol

did you get up early this morning?

~Christie

Posted

lol ooo ok and no i didnt lol i got up at like 10:45 hah
did u?
-Chris

Posted

oh good. I got up at 6:30 and turned my alorm off....then I went back to sleep. at 8, my alarm went off again and I'm like, "AAHHH!!!! I tottaly forgot!!"
then I went to sleep again. lol Mom called and said that Dad was going to ba late for a Dr. apoint ment and I got up...

~Christie

Posted

hahaha lol....i woke up at like 8 than went back to sleep until i had to get up at 10:45 cause i have this thing about sleeping past 11....i hate it cause its like i wasted half my day....than went to noon mass than ate and had to go to the mall now im waiting to go to drivers ed till lk 8:30
yup thats my day haha

-Chris

Posted

I can never sleep past 10am! I don't know why...:mellow: even if I go to sleep at 3am, I just can't!

what happens if you don't get 8 hours of sleep a day for a hole week?

~Christie

Posted

my max hours of sleep during school is about 6-7 so i dont usually sleep 8 a week...and nothings hapened to me yet lol ha

-Chris

Posted

ok..lol I thought you start to see things. but maybe that coagulated milk cake dancing on the plate was my imagination. lol

~Christie

Posted

lol haha...actually i went on a ski trip w/ my high skool last year and i was awake for probably 34 hours straight...ill never do it again....u feel lk an idiot haha

-Chris

Posted

:bugeyes:

~Christie

Posted

thats how i felt hahaha

-Chris

Posted

I was at a sleep over with a friend and we talked and talked and talked-(I wanted to go to sleep bacaues we had a performence the next day at 10am.) but I just couldn't! one of my sisters stayed up till 6am talking to her friend!(one of my friends 7 sisters)
It was fun.

~Christie

Posted

wow....what kind of performance??
ya back from drivers ed lol

-Chris

Posted

"The Music Man" we had two weeks on this show!!! but of cores, I was backround <_<

~Christie

Posted

do you like act and stuff?

-Chris

Posted

of cores! since I wasn't lead, and a good dancer, they put me where ever they could! I was fun. I got one line in the play(someone forgot it and they gave it to me) but I don't remember it. then I was Sister Sophia in "The Sound of Music"! I was sooo happy! they had to dubble cast it and that coused problems. for one, I missed my que on one of the shows!!! I was so mordefied* that I almost cryed! :sadder:

my first show was "The Wizard of Oz"
2.Peter Pan
3.Music Man
4.The Sound of Music
~Christie

Posted (edited)

aww..poor Chris.^_^ I thought you said that you didn't get hert? Sometimes I have to were a knee brace.

~Christie

Edited by Christie_M
Posted

Awesome! I've been in three productions at my skool
1. The Tempest (Shakespeare....uhhh..i hate his stuff lol)
2. A Christmas Carol....i was the ghost of Christmas Future and one of the narrator type people
3. Anne of Green Gables (that one was kinda weird)

im not very good at it though lol i dont think im gunna do it again this year but ya

-Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...