StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Okay, I'm having a conversation with someone right now. And they're trying to convince me that guys aren't appealing to the eyes. For example, this person said that women are appealing to the eyes but men are not. Now come on girls or guys of course lol Guys are appealing to the eyes aren't they?
Colleen Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 For girls they are. : One guy in particular for me.
StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='Era Might' date='Aug 15 2005, 03:26 PM']No. [right][snapback]685888[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You're not helping Don't make me bring out the laser gun, cause I'll do it.
Noel's angel Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 [img]http://www.headsofgovernment.co.uk/images/hi-res/PaulMurphy.jpg[/img] its all in the eyebrows
phatcatholic Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 guys are only appealing when they are standing next to a girl
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 15 2005, 04:29 PM']guys are only appealing when they are standing next to a girl [right][snapback]685895[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You know, I now have glasses, and someone used the hippy smiley for Jen before...is that supposed to be us?
Tony Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 15 2005, 04:29 PM']guys are only appealing when they are standing next to a girl [right][snapback]685895[/snapback][/right] [/quote] what about ones that are living out a Religous Vocation or Priesthood, I love those people
Sojourner Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Depending, of course, on the guy, there's a lot of eye-appeal. Although I've found a guy gets cuter the better I get to know him, if I like him.
sweetpea316 Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 15 2005, 03:31 PM']You know, I now have glasses, and someone used the hippy smiley for Jen before...is that supposed to be us? [right][snapback]685897[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Could be...
goldenchild17 Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 15 2005, 03:21 PM']Okay, I'm having a conversation with someone right now. And they're trying to convince me that guys aren't appealing to the eyes. For example, this person said that women are appealing to the eyes but men are not. Now come on girls or guys of course lol Guys are appealing to the eyes aren't they? [right][snapback]685880[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Umm, not for guys their not :
StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='goldenchild17' date='Aug 15 2005, 03:39 PM']Umm, not for guys their not : [right][snapback]685909[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that's what I told this person, but he refused to believe that girls find guys appealing to the eyes lol
StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='Didacus' date='Aug 15 2005, 03:44 PM']Has hot stuff seen this thread yet? [right][snapback]685917[/snapback][/right] [/quote] nope not yet
the_rev Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 somebody on retreat once this girl said to me, "You know all the cute guys are either gay or have devoted their life to God's service."
sweetpea316 Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I don't think he's seen it...yet.... Once again...in the eyes of a female, they are good lookin. Yes sure, some more than others, depending on what you define as attractive...but you get the point. I just like lookin at one.
StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 15 2005, 03:48 PM'] Once again...in the eyes of a female, they are good lookin. Yes sure, some more than others, depending on what you define as attractive...but you get the point. I just like lookin at one. [right][snapback]685921[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Amen lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now