Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Answer this question, please :)


Recommended Posts

phatcatholic
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 15 2005, 03:31 PM']You know, I now have glasses, and someone used the hippy smiley for Jen before...is that supposed to be us?
[right][snapback]685897[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
hehe, no, no, its not you two. the hippie is the only girl smilie so i had to go w/ that one, and i forgot all about u having to wear glasses.

Posted

yes they are! especially when it's the guy you love.

heavenseeker
Posted

[quote name='goldenchild17' date='Aug 15 2005, 03:39 PM']Umm, not for guys their not  :P:
[right][snapback]685909[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
being a dude i much rather look at girls

Posted

I think I've proven my point lol

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Aug 15 2005, 03:55 PM']yes they are! especially when it's the guy you love.
[right][snapback]685930[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
True that sistah. ^_^

Posted (edited)

This guy is appealing to my eyes!

[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/lateralus98/cmurphy.jpg[/img]

Cillian Murphy, I :love: you!!!


*sigh*

:blush:

Edited by zabbazooey
Posted

God made that boy very pretty. ^_^

Posted

lol he's too pretty lol

Posted

He looks a lot prettier there than in Batman (blech)
but he's still cute ^_^

Posted

[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/lateralus98/cmurphy2.jpg[/img]

See, not as cute

Posted

What about Andrei Arlovski??? he's cute too

[img]
[url="http://us.f508.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/andrei.jpg?viewimg=1&box=Inbox&MsgId=2305_5125036_347423_1875_100268_0_20674_130358_1981841902&bodyPart=2&filename=andrei.jpg&tnef=&YY=74807&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=0"]http://us.f508.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLette...ate&pos=0&Idx=0[/url]
[/img]

Posted

I can't see the picture lol

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

No offense zabba, but that guy has a womanly face. Is that what girls like? Just curious. haha

Posted

Yes, that's what I like at least :D:

All my boyfriends have had feminine features (well only one now that I think of it!)

;)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 15 2005, 05:21 PM']lol he's too pretty lol
[right][snapback]685976[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

*gettin' jealous*

Posted

Aww raph don't be jealous of what collette said, you're prettier than cillian murphy :lol:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 15 2005, 05:23 PM'][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/lateralus98/cmurphy2.jpg[/img]

See, not as cute
[right][snapback]685984[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

He's even uglier as Scarecrow. :mellow:

Posted

He is, but I remember "He's not *really* Scarecrow" and then I go back to thinking he's dreamy ;)

Posted

Now [url="http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures/kramer/kramer060.jpg"]THIS[/url] is a handsome face.

Posted

*puke*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...