zabbazooey Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 (edited) Hey at leadt your hair doesn't look like this: [img]http://www.thecatgallery.com/images/bad-hair-day.jpg[/img] Edited August 15, 2005 by zabbazooey
StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 15 2005, 05:40 PM']I was out even before this thread began. Hey Jennie, just out of curiousity, Was the person you were talking to happen to be Micah? : [right][snapback]686056[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I plead the 5th
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 15 2005, 06:45 PM']guilty!!!!! I knew it. [right][snapback]686063[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You saw me in person. You can admit I'm ugly. : Maybe she'll listen to you and save herself while there's still time!
zabbazooey Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 You're not ugly...unless I didn't actually meet Micah.
Old_Joe Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Micah I'd worry more about this: [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/spoman/f585f09e.jpg[/img] : Beach Ape!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 15 2005, 06:52 PM']Who is that a picture of? [right][snapback]686076[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Me.
zabbazooey Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 It just looks a lot like my friend....weird.
sweetpea316 Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 15 2005, 05:43 PM']Hey at leadt your hair doesn't look like this: [img]http://www.thecatgallery.com/images/bad-hair-day.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]686060[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I kinda like mohawks... well ok, not the really big creepy ones... but those "faux hawks".... i dunno why...
Maddalena Posted August 16, 2005 Posted August 16, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 15 2005, 05:03 PM']I kinda like mohawks... well ok, not the really big creepy ones... but those "faux hawks".... i dunno why... [right][snapback]686087[/snapback][/right] [/quote] So do I! I think they're hot on some guys.
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 16, 2005 Posted August 16, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 15 2005, 05:50 PM']Micah I'd worry more about this: [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/spoman/f585f09e.jpg[/img] : Beach Ape! [right][snapback]686072[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2005 Posted August 16, 2005 I'll have you know I've lost a good 25 lbs. since that photo...
Old_Joe Posted August 16, 2005 Posted August 16, 2005 (edited) I'm sorry Micah. Edited August 16, 2005 by Old_Joe
StColette Posted August 16, 2005 Author Posted August 16, 2005 He has posted that pic before, I believe lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now