Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Answer this question, please :)


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 17 2005, 05:53 PM']:cool: ah another great. you're okay in my book. :D:
[right][snapback]688089[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:D:

franciscanheart
Posted

does anyone remember that show on abc that came on forever ago and it had two men on it and i know for sure that one of them couldnt speak very good english and he was living with like his cousin (the other guy) and one had dark hair and the other one had light hair and im thinking the cousin had a baby girl or something and like they both helped take care of her and they did this funky dance with like their arms crossed and their legs moving like toy soldiers really fast kinda jumping up and down in place?

i really hope someone knows what im talking about - otherwise i sound like a complete idiot i know.

Posted

Here's my honey........I get to marry him on August 5th, 2006. I am so blessed!!!

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Nicole8223/jason2.jpg[/img]

franciscanheart
Posted

aw he's a cutie!

edit to say: he also looks a lot like my cousin. :huh:

Posted

Thanks Laura! That's funny he looks like your cousin.

He's got such a good last name....I like that, too...haha!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Nicole8223' date='Aug 18 2005, 03:31 PM']Thanks Laura!  That's funny he looks like your cousin.

He's got such a good last name....I like that, too...haha!
[right][snapback]689201[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

You've stood in front of the mirror calling yourself Nicole _____, haven't you?

Posted

[quote name='Nicole8223' date='Aug 18 2005, 02:31 PM']He's got such a good last name....I like that, too...haha!
[right][snapback]689201[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Definitely a perk! ^_^

He is a good lookin guy Nicole! And he must have the personality to match! Only the best for our Nicole... :)

I approve. :D:

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 18 2005, 02:34 PM']:lol_roll:  :lol_roll:  :lol_roll:

You've stood in front of the mirror calling yourself Nicole _____, haven't you?
[right][snapback]689202[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yeah sure whatever.... girls don't do that... :)

I know I don't... :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 18 2005, 03:34 PM']:lol_roll:  :lol_roll:  :lol_roll:

You've stood in front of the mirror calling yourself Nicole _____, haven't you?
[right][snapback]689202[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well, not exactly, but I have written it down like a million times. We went bowling the other night, and my friend put my name in and it came up as NC (I don't know why it skipped the i), but my boyfriends last name begins with a C and I was like..."AWWWWWW, those are going to be my initials soon!!!" Everyone made fun of me! haha!

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 18 2005, 03:36 PM']Definitely a perk!  ^_^

He is a good lookin guy Nicole! And he must have the personality to match! Only the best for our Nicole...  :) 

I approve.  :D:
[right][snapback]689204[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Awwww...thanks!!!! :blush:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 18 2005, 03:37 PM']Yeah sure whatever.... girls don't do that...  :)

I know I don't...  :unsure:
[right][snapback]689208[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It's a stereotype :P:

But we all know about the "girl last name thing"...

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 18 2005, 02:41 PM']It's a stereotype :P:

But we all know about the "girl last name thing"...
[right][snapback]689211[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I was totally kidding actually.

Heh, I am definitely part of the stereotype.... ^_^

franciscanheart
Posted

me too haha. though ive only done it once! yes once! haha i felt so weird doing it that i vowed never to do it again.

Posted (edited)

What about Justin Bartha who played Riley Poole in National Treasure?

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/desertsands/hrm2.gif[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/desertsands/16_nationaltreasure.jpg[/img]

Edited by Light and Truth
Noel's angel
Posted

meh, hes OK

Posted

Ok, how about Laudate_Dominum? :love:

Noel's angel
Posted

oh, hes a real hottie :drunk:

franciscanheart
Posted

really? :D:

Noel's angel
Posted

i have no idea, but I'll let him think so ;)

franciscanheart
Posted
:lol:
Noel's angel
Posted

isn't that right L_D???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...