StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='Era Might' date='Aug 15 2005, 04:36 PM']Now [url="http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures/kramer/kramer060.jpg"]THIS[/url] is a handsome face. [right][snapback]686001[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Totally ugly face: [img]http://www.operationmonstrance.org/images/glasses2.JPG[/img]
zabbazooey Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 (edited) *scoff* raph, you are not ugly shhhh Edited August 15, 2005 by zabbazooey
sweetpea316 Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 (edited) I'm an Ewan fan... except I can't see him in anymore movies after Moulin Rouge... I keep expecting him to break out in song. Edited August 15, 2005 by sweetpea316
zabbazooey Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 In fact, you totally look like my friend, Brian
StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 15 2005, 04:40 PM']Totally ugly face: [right][snapback]686006[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Don't make me get out the laser gun
StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 15 2005, 04:40 PM']I'm an Ewan fan... except I can't see him in anymore movies after Moulin Rouge... I keep expecting him to break out in song. [right][snapback]686009[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
zabbazooey Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Now that I've seen Moulin Rouge, I want him to serenade ME.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 15 2005, 05:42 PM'] Don't make me get out the laser gun [right][snapback]686013[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Can it be used for cosmetic purposes?
StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 15 2005, 04:43 PM']Can it be used for cosmetic purposes? [right][snapback]686017[/snapback][/right] [/quote] nope it's only used for butt kickin purposes :
zabbazooey Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Here we go: [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/lateralus98/hhh.jpg[/img]
StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 15 2005, 04:47 PM']Here we go: [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/lateralus98/hhh.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]686020[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
sweetpea316 Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Ha! I love the pic! One of my best guy friends, Ryan, is soo funny and has a great singing voice...and we're both in love with Moulin Rouge. We'd always sing the Elephant Love Medely together! Aww...good times...
StColette Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 15 2005, 05:23 PM']why do I read these threads? [right][snapback]686042[/snapback][/right] [/quote] rofl cause you're addicted lol
sweetpea316 Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 15 2005, 05:23 PM']why do I read these threads? [right][snapback]686042[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Because you secretly love them...
Maddalena Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Guys are very appealing to the eye. o_o Unless they have bad hair.
zabbazooey Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 good hair is a requirement for being attractive... very important........
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 15 2005, 06:34 PM']good hair is a requirement for being attractive... very important........ [right][snapback]686050[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well boys, I'm out.
Old_Joe Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I was out even before this thread began. Hey Jennie, just out of curiousity, Was the person you were talking to happen to be Micah? :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now