zabbazooey Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 Most of the people in Omaha (Raphael excluded) are just totally....party party party. I am so not like that. I love going to church, adoration, school, etc. Total introvert. And I can't meet any decent guys. They are ALL looking for the wrong thing. Take Derek for instance. We met at my friend's house. We exchanged phone numbers, and began talking. I soon got the impression that he wasn't right for me. So I said, "Derek, you're a really cool guy but I'm not interested in dating or anything. Sorry" And you know what he said? "I'm not really interested in DATING you, if you know what I mean!" So any single catholic boys on PM? I am through with Omaha. :
StColette Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 lol go to Steubie lol gotta be a few good ones there lol Micah is excluded anyway even if he isn't a partier lol he's taken lol
journeyman Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 phatcatholic seemed to be advertising his availability - even posted his profile
zabbazooey Posted August 26, 2005 Author Posted August 26, 2005 lol I know he's taken I was just saying he's cool.
Lounge Daddy Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 hey, Zaba... you have my prayers my Phat-phriend
CD2008 Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='journeyman' date='Aug 25 2005, 09:46 PM']phatcatholic seemed to be advertising his availability - even posted his profile [right][snapback]699399[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hahahaha free.........but too young -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 (edited) [quote]I told Nick he was cute[/quote] so did everyone(girls) else! Edited August 26, 2005 by Christie_M
StColette Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 *starts going down the list of acceptable Catholic men*
StColette Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 Okay first lol How old are you? That way I can cross some of the youngins or oldins off the list rofl
Lounge Daddy Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 and im taken too, baby - ya know? (cue Frank Sinatra music)
Lounge Daddy Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 25 2005, 10:50 PM'] *hint* *hint* [right][snapback]699411[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol- awesome
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now