zabbazooey Posted August 26, 2005 Author Posted August 26, 2005 I've dated a 23 year old before. hey joe you live in lincoln right
Old_Joe Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 26 2005, 08:51 AM']I've dated a 23 year old before. hey joe you live in lincoln right [right][snapback]699895[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah I'm going to UNL and hanging out at Newman.
Old_Joe Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 26 2005, 08:42 AM']Zach (old joe) is a couple months older than me, so he's 21 [right][snapback]699887[/snapback][/right] [/quote] shhhh... You weren't supposed to give away my secret identity! : actually I'm dyslexic and I'm 12. My screenname comes from my confirmation Saint, Joseph of Cupertino, it was a nickname later in his life.
goldenchild17 Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Aug 25 2005, 10:45 PM']They are! Here at my college it's one guy per 6 girls. It's insane. [right][snapback]699572[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I need to go to your school... :
curtins Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 Sorry to say I'm 3 years younger, and about 1300 miles away. Good luck
StColette Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 26 2005, 01:50 PM']shhhh... You weren't supposed to give away my secret identity! : [right][snapback]700155[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ooopsy
Old_Joe Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 26 2005, 04:49 AM']i guess this takes me off the list because i'm also about PARTY! PARTY! PARY! but i also love going to church and adorationa and stuff. i work hard and i party hard. [right][snapback]699747[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you for got to mention pray hard
Old_Joe Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 26 2005, 03:40 PM']Ooopsy [right][snapback]700296[/snapback][/right] [/quote] actually it reminds me of when I first started going to Newman. I was asked to be an altar server one night. Afterwards, people came up to me and started talking to me, thanking me even. I recognized some people from high school. I recognized one girl from a retreat I worked on, but she didn't recognize me because I didn't have my glasses then. Then someone said, "Clark Kent. (glasses on) Superman (glasses off) Clark kent..." You get the idea.
StColette Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 26 2005, 03:49 PM']actually it reminds me of when I first started going to Newman. I was asked to be an altar server one night. Afterwards, people came up to me and started talking to me, thanking me even. I recognized some people from high school. I recognized one girl from a retreat I worked on, but she didn't recognize me because I didn't have my glasses then. Then someone said, "Clark Kent. (glasses on) Superman (glasses off) Clark kent..." You get the idea. [right][snapback]700307[/snapback][/right] [/quote] rofl
Old_Joe Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Aug 26 2005, 03:46 PM']I am in Iowa. And NE smells. [right][snapback]700302[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Is it true what they say about prom night in Iowa?
CD2008 Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 hahaha both my parents are from nebraska and my xtended family lives there and it doesnt smell -Chris
Noel's angel Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 and i'm the odd ball stuck out in the middle of nowhere
CD2008 Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 what!! Ireland is cool my mom is second generation Irish -Chris
Noel's angel Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 yeah but i always feel left out in these kinda threads where its all america and canada and stuff. I feel like a spare tyre that has a puncture
ReinnieR Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 26 2005, 04:50 PM']and i'm the odd ball stuck out in the middle of nowhere [right][snapback]700402[/snapback][/right] [/quote] no you're not because i'm in the middle of nowhere but i don't see you around here
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now