sweetpea316 Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 *cough cough* By default.... Totally kidding Rei.
Christie_M Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 ok, I'm not gonna highjake this thread....again...lol my mom is going to help me to post up a pic!! yay!!! I wonder if Zabba will let me post it here?
Noel's angel Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 no one can stop you. Well except the mods, and i doubt they would say no...
Christie_M Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 I don't know how!!! mom is going to help me when she gets back...I know ppl have told me how, but I don't know...how.lol If you know what I mean. :
Noel's angel Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 you know how to, theoretcially, but when it comes to the practical, you don't have a clue??
Christie_M Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 26 2005, 04:27 PM']you know how to, theoretcially, but when it comes to the practical, you don't have a clue?? [right][snapback]700485[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yup!
ReinnieR Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 26 2005, 05:17 PM']*cough cough* By default.... Totally kidding Rei. [right][snapback]700459[/snapback][/right] [/quote] if votes actually counted you could've won that
ReinnieR Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 26 2005, 05:20 PM']ok, I'm not gonna highjake this thread....again...lol my mom is going to help me to post up a pic!! yay!!! I wonder if Zabba will let me post it here? [right][snapback]700467[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i don't really see mom post as much as you do
Christie_M Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 26 2005, 04:30 PM']i don't really see mom post as much as you do [right][snapback]700491[/snapback][/right] [/quote] she's at work
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 26 2005, 05:27 PM']you know how to, theoretcially, but when it comes to the practical, you don't have a clue?? [right][snapback]700485[/snapback][/right] [/quote] your avatar is freaking me out. :
ReinnieR Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 26 2005, 06:04 PM']ok..........dont get all offended lol -Chris [right][snapback]700552[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i think that was directed to the thread
Christie_M Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 (edited) but there are some girls on here too! lol and I'm not offended....you would know if I was lol ~Christie edit welcome back Emition! Edited August 26, 2005 by Christie_M
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now