Laudate_Dominum Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 I'm jealous. I made a thread hours ago and only Cmom has posted.. This thread has multiplied many times over in a matter of minutes. hehe
Fidei Defensor Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 25 2005, 10:17 PM']I hope to I won't I'm not a finally I'd promise to you. [right][snapback]699504[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I will kill all the creepy crawlies that scare you..
CD2008 Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 25 2005, 10:17 PM']I hope to I won't I'm not a finally I'd promise to you. [right][snapback]699504[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hahaha thats cool! nice job rev! -Chris
zabbazooey Posted August 26, 2005 Author Posted August 26, 2005 yup Metropolitan Community College next year hopefully Steubie
Paladin D Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Aug 25 2005, 11:28 PM']oh, where's the man that God has for me? [right][snapback]699541[/snapback][/right] [/quote] He's somewhere on planet Earth.
Paladin D Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Aug 25 2005, 11:19 PM']I'm jealous. I made a thread hours ago and only Cmom has posted.. This thread has multiplied many times over in a matter of minutes. hehe [right][snapback]699510[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Where is it?
zabbazooey Posted August 26, 2005 Author Posted August 26, 2005 I read it. How romantic. I want to be betrothed.
Sojourner Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 I'd like a good Catholic guy too ... but all y'all are too young for me. Age DOES matter at a certain point ...
zabbazooey Posted August 26, 2005 Author Posted August 26, 2005 i'm still young enough yet where i don't care how old they are
Sirklawd Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Aug 25 2005, 10:32 PM']I'd like a good Catholic guy too ... but all y'all are too young for me. Age DOES matter at a certain point ... [right][snapback]699551[/snapback][/right] [/quote] unfortunately, i have to agree - cept i want a good catholic GIRL. lol - to clarify : [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 25 2005, 10:39 PM']i'm still young enough yet where i don't care how old they are [right][snapback]699559[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
CD2008 Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 "cept i want a good catholic GIRL" lol dont we all!!! lol -Chris
CD2008 Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 they're sooooo hard to find, its not even funny -Chris
stargirl3:16 Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 They are! Here at my college it's one guy per 6 girls. It's insane.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now