Sirklawd Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 (edited) [quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 25 2005, 10:44 PM']they're sooooo hard to find, its not even funny -Chris [right][snapback]699571[/snapback][/right] [/quote] he's right!.. righter than right! /siiiighghghghghghgh its to the point where they will literally be "im a good catholic girl" right to your face, and as they are saying it be doing something completely anti-catholic. and when you question it, they just give you a funny blank stare "what?" sorry...bad memories Edited August 26, 2005 by Sirklawd
CD2008 Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 hahaha wow it must only get even harder seeing as how im not even in college yet -Chris
CD2008 Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 mk well im tired, so im goin to bed nite yall!!! talk to yall tomorrow! -Chris
Sojourner Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 Trust me, it only gets harder as you get older. Although, I think much of what's made the situation more difficult for me is that as I've gotten older, my standards have gotten higher and I've gotten to know myself better. I have a much better idea of the kind of guy I want to marry, and I'm not willing to settle for the namby-pambies I see most often.
jmjtina Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Aug 25 2005, 09:29 PM']He's somewhere on planet Earth. [right][snapback]699543[/snapback][/right] [/quote] nice answer Paladin.
phatcatholic Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 25 2005, 09:47 PM'] I told Nick he was cute[right][snapback]699401[/snapback][/right][/quote] [quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 25 2005, 09:48 PM']so did everyone(girls) else! [right][snapback]699404[/snapback][/right][/quote] you all must be talking about some OTHER Nick
Christie_M Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 25 2005, 09:44 PM']they're sooooo hard to find, its not even funny -Chris [right][snapback]699571[/snapback][/right] [/quote] what are we?? lol same with guys..
phatcatholic Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 25 2005, 10:39 PM']i'm still young enough yet where i don't care how old they are [right][snapback]699559[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you would date a 25-yr-old?
Old_Joe Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 25 2005, 10:24 PM']yup Metropolitan Community College next year hopefully Steubie [right][snapback]699529[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yay a fellow nebraskan!
ReinnieR Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 25 2005, 09:41 PM']Most of the people in Omaha (Raphael excluded) are just totally....party party party. I am so not like that. I love going to church, adoration, school, etc. Total introvert. And I can't meet any decent guys. They are ALL looking for the wrong thing. Take Derek for instance. We met at my friend's house. We exchanged phone numbers, and began talking. I soon got the impression that he wasn't right for me. So I said, "Derek, you're a really cool guy but I'm not interested in dating or anything. Sorry" And you know what he said? "I'm not really interested in DATING you, if you know what I mean!" So any single catholic boys on PM? I am through with Omaha. : [right][snapback]699389[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i guess this takes me off the list because i'm also about PARTY! PARTY! PARY! but i also love going to church and adorationa and stuff. i work hard and i party hard.
ReinnieR Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Aug 25 2005, 09:50 PM']and im taken too, baby - ya know? (cue Frank Sinatra music) [right][snapback]699409[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Start Spreading the news i'm leaving today i want to be a part of it NEW YORK NEW YORK These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray right through the very heart of it NEW YORK NEW YORK I wanna wake up in a city, that doesn’t sleep And find I’m king of the hill - top of the heap These little town blues, are melting away I’ll make a brand new start of it - in old NEW YORK If I can make it there, I’ll make it anywhere It’s up to you - NEW YORK NEW YORK
ReinnieR Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 (edited) [quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 25 2005, 10:44 PM']they're sooooo hard to find, its not even funny -Chris [right][snapback]699571[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that's why i don't look for just catholic girls they could be of any religion i don't discriminate Edited August 26, 2005 by ReinnieR
StColette Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 26 2005, 02:11 AM']hey Joe, how old is "Old"? [right][snapback]699688[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Zach (old joe) is a couple months older than me, so he's 21
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now