Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

ROCK ON! Thanks BLAZEr. That one pictured is Sr. John Mary...she's from Southern IN! I didn't know her until I went down there.

FaustinaVianney
Posted

BLAZEr, you always have great sites!!

Fr Tony is checking on how much the retreat place that is near St Wendel. I don't know where we want the retreat thingy, but I figure we might as well keep open to where ever. If St Wendel isn't too much we could have it there and it being owned by the diocese there should be a place to have adoration...

About the sisters here in Cinci. When I first chatted with them i didn't have the intention of spending a whole day with them because there are only four here on the mission and they are EXTREMELY busy, so I was just gonna spend a few hours with them. If anyone wants to come out that last week of December and stay a whole day with them let me know and I'll ask them. Does anyone want to come out for a few hours with them and then tour a bunch of holy places??

sista2b- we are waiting to hear from you about the Carmelites....:)

:):) :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...