Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A note to my phatmass twinkie


Recommended Posts

Posted

there once was a mom from minnesota
whose good friends all saw her as yoda
she never told lies
all her words were wise
and her humor exceeded the quota


it's alot harder to rhyme with "minnesota" than you think

Posted

[quote]it's alot harder to rhyme with "minnesota" than you think [/quote]

Well, no duh!!

Posted

I'm suddenly craving a soda...

Posted

A Minnesotan would never crave a soda...

Posted

You don't care for soda one iota?

Posted

I'd rather have a drop of pop. ;)

Posted (edited)

Oh come on everyone, just stop!

Edited by prose
Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Too bad this thread was not a flop

Posted

butthat, butthat... I like to say "butthat"... It's fun to type... it's fun to say... butthat, butthat hip hip hooray!!

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 24 2005, 07:20 PM']butthat, butthat... I like to say "butthat"... It's fun to type... it's fun to say... butthat, butthat hip hip hooray!!
[right][snapback]736584[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You said butthat!

:hehehe:

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 24 2005, 06:48 PM']Too bad this thread was not a flop
[right][snapback]736565[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
What are you, a posting cop?

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 24 2005, 11:08 PM']What are you, a posting cop?
[right][snapback]736709[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
This thread's becoming over-the-top.

Posted

[quote name='p-hawk' date='Sep 24 2005, 09:11 PM']This thread's becoming over-the-top.
[right][snapback]736711[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Come over here, let me give you a bop!

:fishslap:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

let's go to the hop

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 24 2005, 11:26 PM']let's go to the hop
[right][snapback]736723[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Things'll get messy; I'll go get a mop.

Posted

[quote name='curtins' date='Sep 24 2005, 09:32 PM']stop.
[right][snapback]736728[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 24 2005, 09:07 PM']You said butthat!

:hehehe:
[right][snapback]736706[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:hehe:

Posted

Is it wrong to smoke the crop?

Posted

[quote name='p-hawk' date='Sep 24 2005, 09:35 PM']Things'll get messy; I'll go get a mop.
[right][snapback]736729[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

We'd be in trouble if they had seen us.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...