Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A note to my phatmass twinkie


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 26 2005, 12:12 PM']That's not even a slant rhyme. Looks like you need some vermouth.
[right][snapback]737767[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Are you trying to corrupt youth?

Posted

[quote name='p-hawk' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:25 AM']Are you trying to corrupt youth?
[right][snapback]737780[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Like you're not already corrupt. :rolleyes: Tell the truth!

theculturewarrior
Posted

dUSt should sell twinkies.

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 26 2005, 12:38 PM']Like you're not already corrupt. :rolleyes: Tell the truth!
[right][snapback]737794[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
The truth is that I'm not a youth, forsooth.

theculturewarrior
Posted

I left my innocence at the ticket booth. :D:

Posted

No more rhyming now, I mean it!

theculturewarrior
Posted

not even a little bit?

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:56 AM']not even a little bit?
[right][snapback]737826[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Come on, don't get in a snit!

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 26 2005, 11:00 AM']I can't quit!
[right][snapback]737829[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Please, just don't spit.

theculturewarrior
Posted

I can't! My tongue doesn't fit.

Posted

maybe you should put it in a mit

theculturewarrior
Posted

my tongue? Well with me that does not sit!

Posted

I think you should buy a piercing kit

Posted

no wait! stay, even for a little bit

Posted

You should watch which words you pick for this thread. Someone might try to rhyme som bad :censored:

Posted

no wait i just joined it

Posted

[quote name='matt_in_ohio' date='Sep 26 2005, 12:36 PM']You should watch which words you pick for this thread. Someone might try to rhyme som bad  :censored:
[right][snapback]737942[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
No they won't, with any luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...