Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A note to my phatmass twinkie


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='Sep 24 2005, 10:38 PM']Is it wrong to smoke the crop?
[right][snapback]736773[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That doesn't rhyme with Minnesota... :huh:

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 25 2005, 12:39 AM']We'd be in trouble if they had seen us.
[right][snapback]736774[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
While you may be the bee's knees when it comes to metaphors, your rhyming skills are lacking.

Posted

[quote name='p-hawk' date='Sep 24 2005, 10:44 PM']While you may be the bee's knees when it comes to metaphors, your rhyming skills are lacking.
[right][snapback]736777[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


I was starting a new one. Like Princess bride..

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 24 2005, 10:45 PM']I was starting a new one.  Like Princess bride..
[right][snapback]736781[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I'm freaking out... I'm going to hide... :ninja:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 25 2005, 12:46 AM']I'm freaking out... I'm going to hide...  :ninja:
[right][snapback]736782[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
So we're letting hot stuff turn the tide?

Posted

I'm not going along for this ride....

Posted

[quote name='Nicole8223' date='Sep 25 2005, 12:57 AM']I'm not going along for this ride....
[right][snapback]736804[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Why? Humility? or Pride?

Posted

I thought this thread had died... :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 25 2005, 01:05 AM']I thought this thread had died... :unsure:
[right][snapback]736816[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Nah, I'm not finished being snide.

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 24 2005, 10:39 PM']We'd be in trouble if they had seen us.
[right][snapback]736774[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Thankfully they didn't, which fills me with happiness.

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 24 2005, 11:43 PM']Thankfully they didn't, which fills me with happiness.
[right][snapback]736859[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:huh:

Posted

They're limes!!

Posted

What do you think about mimes? Is it a crime? Should they be fined? Is it the wrath of God they denied?

Posted

Mimes are sublime, it's no crime.

Posted

They happen on street corners all the time.

Posted (edited)

orange :P:

Edited by prose
Posted

I'd like a fruit melange.

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 25 2005, 04:57 PM']I'd like a fruit melange.
[right][snapback]737185[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Sorry, doesn't rhyme. The stress is on the wrong syllable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...