Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A note to my phatmass twinkie


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 26 2005, 03:00 PM']No they won't, with any luck.
[right][snapback]737961[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_pound:

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 26 2005, 03:00 PM']No they won't, with any luck.
[right][snapback]737961[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_pound:
Sojourner - you may be my favorite person at phatmas!!! No really, it was worth it to join just to read that post of yours :lol:

And hear I was afraid someone was going to think I was being a prick :o

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 26 2005, 01:00 PM']No they won't, with any luck.
[right][snapback]737961[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

You're hilarious!!!!

Posted

[quote name='matt_in_ohio' date='Sep 26 2005, 01:07 PM']:lol_pound:
Sojourner - you may be my favorite person at phatmas!!! No really, it was worth it to join just to read that post of yours  :lol:

And hear I was afraid someone was going to think I was being a prick  :o
[right][snapback]737968[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
No worries, you'll get a pass.

Posted

Because she's a kindly lass.

Posted

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Sep 26 2005, 01:42 PM']Because she's a kindly lass.
[right][snapback]738015[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
And, I regularly go to Mass.

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 26 2005, 03:57 PM']And, I regularly go to Mass.
[right][snapback]738030[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
But even in Mass, I'm still a smart :censored:

Of course here, I may have met my match :surrender:

Posted

I made cookies but I messed up the first batch.

Posted

[quote name='matt_in_ohio' date='Sep 26 2005, 02:05 PM']But even in Mass, I'm still a smart  :censored:

Of course here, I may have met my match  :surrender:
[right][snapback]738041[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I am quite the smart a**, it's true. Just give me a minute and I can cook up a batch.

Posted

i stopped smoking so i am on the patch.

(i am running out of stuff)

Posted

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Sep 26 2005, 02:14 PM']i stopped smoking so i am on the patch.

(i am running out of stuff)
[right][snapback]738054[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
O come on, you're a natch.

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 26 2005, 04:13 PM']I am quite the smart a**, it's true. Just give me a minute and I can cook up a batch.
[right][snapback]738053[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
We're going to run out of rhymes on this real quick.

So you're cooking up a batch? Are you making it from scratch? You know from my other threads how much I love food! So when you get done - send some this way, dude!

Posted

Make chocolate chip cookies -- i'm in the mood.

Posted

I'm baked out for the moment. I made a bunch of eclairs yesterday for a friend's birthday, so I'm just not into food.

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 26 2005, 04:23 PM']I'm baked out for the moment. I made a bunch of eclairs yesterday for a friend's birthday, so I'm just not into food.
[right][snapback]738069[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That's oh - maybe another time.
I have to get back to work - but thanks for the rhyme :)

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 26 2005, 01:00 PM']No they won't, with any luck.
[right][snapback]737961[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:wedgie:

:bow: :notworthy2:

theculturewarrior
Posted

Have you met the milkman, Chuck?

TrinityAddiction
Posted

Doesn't he have a pet duck?

theculturewarrior
Posted

Yeah. He calls it, "Friar Tuck."

Posted

For some reason, it goes, "cluck, cluck."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...