An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hockey is back!

Tony

no ideas for betting until next week... I 'm just too tied up right now.

Lemieux = 5 points yesterday! The magnificent lives! Whoo-hoo!

[quote name='PVmelonhead91' date='Oct 25 2005, 12:26 PM']i wanna go to a university of michigan game
[right][snapback]769992[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Gosh, you like the Devils AND Michigan? you are double evil to someone that likes the Rangers and Ohio State.. like me!

PVmelonhead91

[quote name='Tony' date='Oct 30 2005, 05:27 PM']Gosh, you like the Devils AND Michigan? you are double evil to someone  that likes the Rangers and Ohio State.. like me!
[right][snapback]774281[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

as a matter of fact i do like michigan and i dont think ohio state has a very good ice hockey team. now i have a reason to like 2 teams from 2 completely different areas cause u see i was born in michigan and raised in new jersey but tony im dying to know why u like the rangers and ohio state.

didacus lets just say u got lucky in the fantasy league.

What's going on with the New Jersey Devils?

They are about to get lapped by Pittsburg! Pittsburg!!! I can almost hear PVM crying all the way up the great Canadien north!

Montreal and Detroit of course are crushing the opponents and are both respectfully in the lead in their respective conferences... of course.

anyone see that Rangers/Panthers game last night?

Rangers got a fluke goal with 3 seconds left in the 3rd to tie it up, then won the game in a shootout. Hahaha!

Unfortunately, I did not see a single game of hockey since the start of the season 9no cable - bummer). But what impresses me to date is;

1. the amount of scoring going on... you got how many players pushing near 2 pts per game?

2. how well Montreal has been doing. I don't think they had that good of a team but their consistency thus far in the season is very impressive.

3. The Ottawa Senators who seem to be out with biblical vengeance. They don't just win the games; they crush and humiliate their opponents. 10-4 the score against Boston... pretty frightening stuff.

4. The Detroit Red Wings. Can't deny it, once again, they've got the stuff... and Yzerman too! just to boot.

[quote name='Didacus' date='Nov 14 2005, 02:31 PM']
4. The Detroit Red Wings.  Can't deny it, once again, they've got the stuff... and Yzerman too!  just to boot.
[right][snapback]788574[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

^_^

wow...thats upsetting that you havent watched one game all season.

[quote name='Didacus' date='Nov 15 2005, 02:37 PM']The only reason Babe Ruth played baseball is because he wasn't good enough to play hockey!
[right][snapback]790152[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

HAHA! love it!

[quote name='onathing1' date='Nov 15 2005, 01:45 PM']HAHA! love it!
[right][snapback]790164[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I thought you would... :blush: