theculturewarrior Posted October 18, 2005 Author Posted October 18, 2005 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/cyneheard/untitled.jpg[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Oct 18 2005, 10:31 AM']You're being odd. [right][snapback]762348[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Isn't he always? :
Brother Adam Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 18 2005, 10:33 AM']Isn't he always? : [right][snapback]762350[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Maybe...
theculturewarrior Posted October 18, 2005 Author Posted October 18, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Oct 18 2005, 09:31 AM']You're being odd. [right][snapback]762348[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You would have had to have had a "punk" phase to understand.
theculturewarrior Posted October 18, 2005 Author Posted October 18, 2005 ten years later, I wear suspenders.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 18 2005, 10:39 AM']ten years later, I wear suspenders. [right][snapback]762360[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Rainbow suspenders? With rhinestones?
theculturewarrior Posted October 18, 2005 Author Posted October 18, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 18 2005, 09:43 AM']Rainbow suspenders? With rhinestones? [right][snapback]762365[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No. But that would be cool.
theculturewarrior Posted October 18, 2005 Author Posted October 18, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 18 2005, 09:58 AM']Mmmmkay... [right][snapback]762391[/snapback][/right] [/quote] What?
sweetpea316 Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 18 2005, 10:03 AM']What? [right][snapback]762399[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I dunno. I just wish I were as cool as you. Or something like that.
theculturewarrior Posted October 18, 2005 Author Posted October 18, 2005 Suspenders are cool. Just wear suspenders.
zabbazooey Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 *thinks about buying those rainbow suspenders at thrift store*
philothea Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 (ponders suspenders) I'm sorry, TCW. Suspenders aren't going to work for me. I wear socks with cats on them, though.
Snarf Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 Oh yeah?! Well, I wear cats with socks on them!
theculturewarrior Posted October 18, 2005 Author Posted October 18, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 18 2005, 09:29 AM'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/cyneheard/untitled.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]762345[/snapback][/right] [/quote] After Britain was ecclipsed as the world's superpower, they gave us Monty Python and Punk Rock. I wonder what cool fads America will come up with when we are ecclipsed. I almost can't wait! :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now