An Old School Catholic Message Board

we're so PRETTY

theculturewarrior

theculturewarrior

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 18 2005, 09:29 AM'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/cyneheard/untitled.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]762345[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

After Britain was ecclipsed as the world's superpower, they gave us Monty Python and Punk Rock. I wonder what cool fads America will come up with when we are ecclipsed. I almost can't wait! :P:

photosynthesis

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 18 2005, 10:36 AM']You would have had to have had a "punk" phase to understand. :ohno:
[right][snapback]762355[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I had a punk phase!

now I dress like my mom

Yeah, in 20 years angry Indian and Chinese youths will be wearing retro Britney Spears and N'Sync shirts to whine about when music meant something.

theculturewarrior

[quote name='Snarf' date='Oct 18 2005, 12:45 PM']Yeah, in 20  years angry Indian and Chinese youths will be wearing retro Britney Spears and N'Sync shirts to whine about when music meant something.
[right][snapback]762590[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Naah, bumblegum tends to slide into oblivion.

theculturewarrior

Actually, it scares me to think of what angst-driven youth will dream up next. Human sacrifice might make a come-back, if it gets any worse!

photosynthesis

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 18 2005, 01:48 PM']Actually, it scares me to think of what angst-driven youth will dream up next. Human sacrifice might make a come-back, if it gets any worse!
[right][snapback]762595[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
actually, my cousin was in a satanic cult where they sacrificed humans.

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Oct 18 2005, 01:51 PM']actually, my cousin was in a satanic cult where they sacrificed humans.
[right][snapback]762599[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

thats freaky...is your cousin still in it? tell me he/she has had a conversion!

theculturewarrior

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon8.gif[/img]

^ to human sacrifice ^

photosynthesis

no, he didn't have a conversion but he's no longer a satanist. now he's atheist and a practicing homosexual... please pray for him.

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Oct 18 2005, 01:55 PM']no, he didn't have a conversion but he's no longer a satanist.  now he's atheist and a practicing homosexual...  please pray for him.
[right][snapback]762608[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i will! he sounds like my uncle...an ex-druggie and satanist, although he was never in a cult. he isn't any of that anymore, but he still isn't strong at all in his faith! he just believes in God, thats it. please pray for him as well.