uruviel Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 I don't really care if it's about being a housewife and a mother, it's still what everyone wants, watching other ppl do that, and do immoral stuff, idk, I wouldn't watch it and I wouldn't say it's good for you. Y'all may say it's not all about sex, y'all might say it's good, but I have my opninion, and I'm not gonna watch it.
onathing1 Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 I don't watch it either...all it seems to be is a show that portrays married women at their worst, cheating and lying...Granted there are worse shows out there, but this one isn't exactly the best. Watch something good for pete's sake! Try House...great show, and a much better show to get hooked on.
uruviel Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Nov 18 2005, 12:47 PM']I strongly do not like TV [right][snapback]794270[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Haha, I agree, TV is just a worldy temptation, and I try to watch as little as possible. I STRONGLY dislike Desperate Housewives, and allot of other disguting and humiliating shows, just knowing that we're actually airing this stuff on national television, ti's nausiating to think of what we've turned into. Though EWTN a fine channel to watch of course
homeschoolmom Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Nov 18 2005, 12:47 PM']I strongly do not like TV [right][snapback]794270[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [img]http://www.shout.net/~bigred/barney.jpg[/img] Why. what are you talking about Proud2BCatholic139? TV's great... Now, don't forget to brush your teeth. And remember-- Never let the water run...
curtins Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 what exactly is desperate housewives my religon teacher says its bad. and distorts sex
uruviel Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 [quote name='curtins' date='Nov 18 2005, 11:13 PM']what exactly is desperate housewives my religon teacher says its bad. and distorts sex [right][snapback]794835[/snapback][/right] [/quote] and right your religion teacher is.
OldFashionedGirl Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 Trash - as most T.V. is anyway. Go read a good book.
DancesforLove Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 I'm in LOVE with that show lol. I'm watching it right now
Philippe Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 dont comment if u havent watched it, if u dont even know wat its about or havent seen it u cant call it trash based on its title. I personally have no watched it but i have heard that it isnt as bad as i initially thought which is why i dont have a comment. Rick777, if u havent watched it can u possibly be so against it, stop making misconceptions about the show, watch it then comment
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted November 21, 2005 Author Posted November 21, 2005 I'm glad that Bree has finally seen George for whom he really is. It will be interesting to see what ends up happening to George. I'm predicting George tries to kill Bree. And Gabrielle seems to be developing into a great character. I'm glad she's losing her shallowness.
Sojourner Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 [quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='Nov 21 2005, 01:09 PM']I'm glad that Bree has finally seen George for whom he really is. It will be interesting to see what ends up happening to George. I'm predicting George tries to kill Bree. And Gabrielle seems to be developing into a great character. I'm glad she's losing her shallowness. [right][snapback]796762[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think you're right about George and Bree. That man is scary. And I agree about Gabrielle. What do you think about Susan? I'm intrigued by the latest little twists. I wish she and Mike would get back together, though.
homeschoolmom Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 yep, yep and yep... I'm stunned it took Bree so long to open her eyes...
Sojourner Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 She was grief-stricken, and George took advantage of that.
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted November 21, 2005 Author Posted November 21, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 21 2005, 01:47 PM']yep, yep and yep... I'm stunned it took Bree so long to open her eyes... [right][snapback]796803[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well, that's one of the trademarks of psychopaths (George, not Bree). They are very manipulative and pick victims that try to see the best in people. I think Bree all along had been seeing flaws in George but George was manipulating Bree in a way that she was convincing herself everything was allright. Then the ex-fiancee came along and opened her eyes. Bree was mad at her not because of the accusations, but because it was painful for her to believe that she had been duped by George. Bree is so concerned with being perfect that it hurt to acknowledge a flaw, but she's headstrong enough to know what to do to get out of the damaging relationship. George, on the otherhand, is very sick in the head because if he really were smart about things he would know that Bree was testing to see if what his ex-fiancee said was true. George acted on his psychopathic tendencies, not what would keep Bree around. I'm still wondering what happened to Bree's psychiatrist. My wife and I were thinking he was going to survive and Bree would learn about George when she showed the psychiatrist a picture of her fiancee. I guess the writers needed to hurry this George and Bree story along. I think Susan was embarassed about how publicly she learned about her father. That and the fact that he's lived just down the road for so long. I think she's going to have a bit of alone time. I don't see her getting together with Mike again anytime soon.
homeschoolmom Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 When's Zach coming back? And what about Paul? They showed him picking up the mail several weeks ago, but we haven't seen him since...
Guest Rick777 Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 [quote name='Philippe' date='Nov 20 2005, 11:15 PM']dont comment if u havent watched it, if u dont even know wat its about or havent seen it u cant call it trash based on its title. I personally have no watched it but i have heard that it isnt as bad as i initially thought which is why i dont have a comment. Rick777, if u havent watched it can u possibly be so against it, stop making misconceptions about the show, watch it then comment [right][snapback]796519[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I stand by what I said before, Trash, I won't watch anything I wouldn't feel comfortable watching with Our Lord or the Pope
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now