shortnun Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1113483' date='Nov 7 2006, 01:13 AM'] Orson's ex-wife and Monique sure looked a lot alike to me. And why did Orson get so mad (stiff) when Supermarket Man (what IS his name?!) showed him the picture? And how did Mike know the red head? Does Orson know Mike? I can't remember where he came from. It's almost like Mike was hired to kill Orson's ex. I have no idea. [/quote] Orson! Harvey! (Why do I find these men's names so difficult to remember?) Yes, Alma and Monique (and Bree!) look eerily similar. Hence why I thought that perhaps Orson just had a fetish for redheads. ( <--- red head, get it?) I think Orson got stiff when Harvey talked about Monique b/c he (Orson) had also had a thing with her, and then killed her. Now, how Mike knew Monique, I don't know. And how Orson knows Mike, I don't know either... unless Mike was hired to kill Monique and/or Alma. Though I'm pretty sure Orson killed Alma himself. Now about Susan's dad... I may have tuned out for part of that storyline. So if it makes a reappearance, I'll need to ask for some filling in there.
franciscanheart Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 I think someone on the show mentioned his thing for redheads. Or perhaps it was just that CrazyShooterLady had shown a picture of Alma to Bree and I made the connection at that point. Mike said he thinks he knows that woman - or that he did. (That woman being Monique.) So I would guess that Mike was hired to kill Monique.. or some really weird coincidence where he just knew her. I still think there is something else to Orson getting so stiff about Monique. There was no indication (that I can recall) that he had a thing with Monique as well. Orson and Harvey are good friends, remember, so the chances of both of them having an affair with the stuardist are slim, I think. Or at least slim when you consider that Orson did not know about Harvey having an affair.
Joey1976 Posted November 8, 2006 Posted November 8, 2006 I can tell you right now what they are desperate for.......................Jesus. Whoever doesn't have Jesus is deperate. People look to sex and cheating and whatever. They will always be desperate and always be seeking and looking for sex and other things until they find Jesus.
shortnun Posted November 8, 2006 Posted November 8, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1113655' date='Nov 7 2006, 10:15 AM'] I still think there is something else to Orson getting so stiff about Monique. There was no indication (that I can recall) that he had a thing with Monique as well. Orson and Harvey are good friends, remember, so the chances of both of them having an affair with the stuardist are slim, I think. Or at least slim when you consider that Orson did not know about Harvey having an affair. [/quote] Orson didn't know about Harvey's affair, or didn't lead on that he knew about the affair... hmmm Orson's an enigma to me.
homeschoolmom Posted November 13, 2006 Posted November 13, 2006 Wow... so we have a child molester on Wisteria Lane... and he's a super hero... didn't see that coming. Mary Alice would be so disappointed.
homeschoolmom Posted November 14, 2006 Posted November 14, 2006 Oh, welll, it was pretty interesting... especially Lynnette's storyline. Would you like a recap or are you going to watch it at come point?
franciscanheart Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 WELL?! Who has guesses about what's going to happen? My guess is that it was actually creepy man's mom and ex-wife that killed the mistress! That would be too obvious though wouldn't it?
homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 I hadn't really thought of that, but you're right... good suggestion. When you said, "Creepy man" I thought of Art (child molester dude).... Now if HIS mom and Ulma killed Monique THAT would be something interesting.... I'm lovin' Lynnette's stories this season. I wish they hadn't killed Nora though. She was a good foil for Lynnette. They could have had an interesting costody battle... etc. I hope now they spend some time developing a relationship between Lynnette and the girl....
shortnun Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 I too love Lynnette. She's a phenomenal actress as well. Though, I am not too upset about Nora. She drove me nuts!!! Hughey, right on with Mother Hodge and Alma. I bet they killed Monique. Wow, when the window rolled down and Alma was there... my jaw dropped to the floor!!! Anyone else entertained by how they're trying to hide Marcia Cross' pregnancy? The camera angles are entertaining. So... does anyone think that Susan is going to totally fall (back) in love with Mike?
homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 I don't know... I'm kinda hoping that Mike turns out to be a bad guy after all....
franciscanheart Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 really? i dont think its impossible for him to be a bad guy - i'm sure he's got it in him - but it would be too obvious wouldn't it? i wonder what crazy twist is coming at us... i guess mike wouldn't be THAT obvoius since every other time he's either gotten away with it or it hasn't been him.. or we think it wasn't him but in all reality he just got away with it. because we don't know at this point that he has hurt/killed anyone. he's been suspected a lot but never formally charged. i dont know.. i just DONT KNOW. [quote name='shortnun' post='1129421' date='Nov 27 2006, 10:10 PM'] Hughey, right on with Mother Hodge and Alma. I bet they killed Monique. Wow, when the window rolled down and Alma was there... my jaw dropped to the floor!!! [/quote] didn't we talk a couple of weeks ago about the possibility of alma still being alive?
homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 I want to know why Alma was at the loony bin with Bree. Orson was visiting her when he bumped into Bree there, right? What was that all about and how come Bree never mentions it? Sort of along the lines of, "So... while we are clearing the air here.... that woman you were visiting at 'blankity blank' mental hospital looked an awful lot like your missing wife. Care to explain?"
franciscanheart Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 It's hard to keep track of a timeline. How long ago was Bree in the loony bin? Was this before or after Orson 'killed' Alma?
homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 Well, that's the question. Bree checked herself in after Rex died and after the problems with Andrew. She was there to get help with her drinking. She was there when Danielle ran off with what's his name (Michael?) and Betty called to warn her. She tried to escape and Orson witnessed it. Remember he was there visiting someone (I think he identified her-- a friend, maybe?) But it was Alma. There was supposed to be six months between the end of last season and the beginning of this... and that happened close to the end of last season. So... maybe nine months ago?
franciscanheart Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 Okay so Alma hadn't been 'killed' by Orson yet... right? If that's right, could Orson have been holding her there to keep her quiet about something? Could he have committed her to make everyone think she was crazy so that her 'death' could be played off as her going nuts and running? I can't remember the details of his story about her anyway. I'm having huge memory loss...
homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1129740' date='Nov 28 2006, 11:00 AM'] I'm having huge memory loss... [/quote] Mike? Mike, is that you?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now