franciscanheart Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 This show has gone way too long without some kind of comment here. Tonight's episode was crazy. I knew the lady was nuts but... wow. Didn't see it coming even when I saw it happening!
homeschoolmom Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 I think it was the best episode in a long time. bye, Nora...
franciscanheart Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1112580' date='Nov 6 2006, 09:03 AM'] I think it was the best episode in a long time. [/quote] Definitely. While I was sad that Nora died such a horrific death, I think I am glad she's not going to be one the show anymore.
homeschoolmom Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 But I liked to hate her. I mean, it gave Lynnette a good foil instead of fighting with the kids all the time. "What is your problem with me, Lady? Rarrr!"
cmotherofpirl Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 When watching I discover myself saying little prayers as I go along.
homeschoolmom Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 Can't deny there are a lot of characters in need of God's mercy.
franciscanheart Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 I guess she is one of those characters you love to hate - and you're so right about having a break from fighting with the kids! That scene on Lynette's porch was down-right hilarious. I'm hoping they don't snap back into regular life next week like they made it seem in the previews. I hope they treat this like they have every other madwoman/madman on the show. They follow it until the end... until they die, leave, or shut up.
Azriel Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 Oh my Goodness. My heart actually leapt from my chest.
shortnun Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 (edited) [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1112516' date='Nov 6 2006, 03:27 AM'] This show has gone way too long without some kind of comment here. Tonight's episode was crazy. I knew the lady was nuts but... wow. Didn't see it coming even when I saw it happening! [/quote] THANK YOU Hughey for resurrecting this thread! I had heard rumors that "One of the main characters is going to die." But I could not have anticipated [i]that[/i]. [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1112580' date='Nov 6 2006, 09:03 AM'] I think it was the best episode in a long time. bye, Nora... [/quote] Oh Kiersten Warren, how I long for your complexion, and how I used to love you on Saved By the Bell: The College Years. However, you were annoying, and I'm glad you're gone. [quote name='Azriel' post='1112884' date='Nov 6 2006, 03:21 PM'] Oh my Goodness. My heart actually leapt from my chest. [/quote] My jaw DROPPED! I can't believe it was the Sunday school lady! And is anyone else just floored by Laurie Metcalf's performance as Carolyn? She was just super. (Though now how can she continue to convince Bree that her new husband is a bad guy?) Edited November 6, 2006 by shortnun
franciscanheart Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 I let out a gasp and slapped my hands over my mouth.
homeschoolmom Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 [quote name='shortnun' post='1112935' date='Nov 6 2006, 03:34 PM'](Though now how can she continue to convince Bree that her new husband is a bad guy?) [/quote] I don't think he is a bad guy. I think the supermarket guy is the bad guy.... Wasn't Alma a redhead? Wasn't Monique a redhead? I think he has a thing for redheads and when they reject him, he kills them.
Azriel Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 Oooooo ... that's a good theory. But Orson did hit Mike - so what's up with that???
homeschoolmom Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 Yeah, that's the part that doesn't fit my theory...
shortnun Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1113099' date='Nov 6 2006, 06:14 PM'] I don't think he is a bad guy. I think the supermarket guy is the bad guy.... Wasn't Alma a redhead? Wasn't Monique a redhead? I think he has a thing for redheads and when they reject him, he kills them. [/quote] Did Alma reject Carolyn's husband? I don't remember that part. My theory is that Bree's new husband has a thing for redheads and is all weird and twisted. But, it's kinda like LOST. I mean, what's the point in trying to figure it all out? The writers will just mess with us and change it all up anyway.
franciscanheart Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 [quote name='shortnun' post='1113270' date='Nov 6 2006, 08:56 PM'] Did Alma reject Carolyn's husband? I don't remember that part. My theory is that Bree's new husband has a thing for redheads and is all weird and twisted. But, it's kinda like LOST. I mean, what's the point in trying to figure it all out? The writers will just mess with us and change it all up anyway. [/quote] Exactly. Orson's ex-wife and Monique sure looked a lot alike to me. And why did Orson get so mad (stiff) when Supermarket Man (what IS his name?!) showed him the picture? And how did Mike know the red head? Does Orson know Mike? I can't remember where he came from. It's almost like Mike was hired to kill Orson's ex. I have no idea.
homeschoolmom Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 Yeah, who knows with all that... maybe Mike's a really bad guy, but he forgot! I think the supermarket guy is Harvey, but I'm just guessing (and I'm kinda doped up on cold medicine. His name might be Alice or Jenny) Did anyone ever wonder what in the world ever happened to the Susan's real dad story line? They build that all up and then just dropped it.
franciscanheart Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1113557' date='Nov 7 2006, 08:26 AM'] (and I'm kinda doped up on cold medicine. His name might be Alice or Jenny)[/quote] [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1113557' date='Nov 7 2006, 08:26 AM'] Did anyone ever wonder what in the world ever happened to the Susan's real dad story line? They build that all up and then just dropped it. [/quote] I forgot about it.
homeschoolmom Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1113562' date='Nov 7 2006, 08:35 AM'] I forgot about it. [/quote] I know! exactly.... Maybe he'll come back to ask her for a kidney or something.
franciscanheart Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1113564' date='Nov 7 2006, 08:36 AM'] Maybe he'll come back to ask her for a kidney or something. [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now