Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thinks ardillacid is awesome


Recommended Posts

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

No, Ardillacid drives a weird jeep. Jen has the best car ever. :)

Posted

Jen you don't get it

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I do, and I'm just stating Jen is awesome. I was stating a reason why Ardillacid isn't awesome. :)

Posted

Tum is awesome, poor Tum...

Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Dec 7 2005, 08:14 PM']I do, and I'm just stating Jen is awesome. I was stating a reason why Ardillacid isn't awesome. :)
[right][snapback]816006[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You still don't get it do you

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Um, I don't think you get it.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Why are you laughing?

Posted

because you don't get it

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Why is my page orange?

Well, I get everything. Do you get what you are saying?

Posted

You don't get the point of this thread that is why it is funny

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

That Ardillacid is awesome? I think this is false. I am interpreting it as I see it.

Posted

You are interperting in incorectly

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

It is still orange and hurting my eyes?

Posted

JEN doesnt get this THRead

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

What is the meaning to your logic???



THERE IS NONE!!!

Posted

jeN GO to the home page after you POST here :lol:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Why is that? :idontknow:

Posted

just do it jen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...