Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 It wasn't me, I am actually not insubordinate here.
dicallidra Posted December 14, 2005 Author Posted December 14, 2005 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Dec 14 2005, 12:32 PM']All right children BEHAVE. You don't use the report button unless you have something ACTUALLY to report. Go stand in the corner for 5 minutes. [right][snapback]825275[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I already am in a corner and i [i]actually[/i] was reporting her threats against my ego. (see? where is al?) all these foreigners keep coming here at least aloysius is predictable (being my pawn and all)
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 Wow, dicalliarda , I didn't think I hurt your ego that bad.
dicallidra Posted December 14, 2005 Author Posted December 14, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Dec 14 2005, 12:36 PM']Wow, dicalliarda , I didn't think I hurt your ego that bad. [right][snapback]825286[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You didn't hurt it, you THREATENED to. besides, i must keep up the pretense of arogance
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 It's going to get you into trouble.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now